City Trucks

Does anyone have any photos of any City Trucks…■■?

Stuart

Around 200 City trucks were bought back by Renault around xmas. having been on the Collease fleet.

it was bad enuff driving them munch, never mind taking photo,s of them… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i will do what i can to find some for you though… :wink:

Thanks Terry, I just wanna show some of the guys here a proper motor, not some of these Yank crap Petes and KW’s and Freightshakers…!!

Thanks again

Stuart

An old mate of mine told me over the phone two years back that he had a great job with City Trucks (I knew better), the next time we spoke the firm had collapsed. :laughing:

The only time I had any direct contact with City Trucks was when, about 4-5 years ago, I collected some trailers that they had hired.
These two brand new trailers were in need of £1,000’s worth of repairs, & that in just a few months rental over the Xmas periods.

Thanks Terry, I just wanna show some of the guys here a proper motor

:question: :question: :question:

City with decent motors? are we talking about the same company?

As I remember it was p cabs and premiums

Stag had some big cab scanias that went into the tanker fleet

I had a Premium with the high cab, if given the choice, over a piece of crap US motor or a Premium I would take the Frenchie any day. In fact, over a US truck, I’d take a FL10 Wendy House, I loved those little trucks too…!!!

Stuart

dont have any pic unforunatly i worked there for 2 and a half years what an easy life it was and had some good times all godd lads well the western side were anyway :laughing: :laughing: