well !!!!!!!!!!?

Just a bit of a tester this one ! Firstly I need to know that the pic comes out something like (using new host) and secondly if anyone fancies having a peek!

I’ve a load of pics of trucks from Oz. (strange place — they call a Renault a Mack) really weird ones like a 6X2 F7 or just unusual ones like this old Atki

Don’t want to bore you lot with my holiday pics but if you want any more give us a shout

Ps how do I reduce the size of the picture?

I think that you would need to use a photo manipulation programme, to reduce the size before uploading it to the photo album web site, mate.

FWIW, Renault trucks was owned by Mack, until last year when Volvo trucks bought them. We used to have rebadged Renault 4x2 16 ton trucks here wearing the Mack badge. Nasty, crappy little things they were, and terribly unreliable to boot.

AlexxInNY:
FWIW, Renault trucks was owned by Mack, until last year when Volvo trucks bought them. We used to have rebadged Renault 4x2 16 ton trucks here wearing the Mack badge. Nasty, crappy little things they were, and terribly unreliable to boot.

or even Renault owned Mack, Volvo bought Renault Trucks a few years ago - and last year transferred the Mack name from Renault to Volvo

Ralph Davies had a couple of Renaults rebadged as Macks.

Dont understand why :confused:

Thats a big picture :stuck_out_tongue:

Would love to see more of your pics Marlow :smiley: .

Wheel Nut:
Ralph Davies had a couple of Renaults rebadged as Macks.

Dont understand why :confused:

Thats a big picture :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s got Renault Premiums badged up as Volvos, but I’ve never seen one badged up as a Mack