City Trucks

Does anyone have any photos of City Trucks, I used to drive for them just before I left the UK for pastures greener, here in the US. I’d love to see their motors again. I used to drive S415 SMJ a Renault Premium which I understand now is gold and run by an owner driver. Pics of which would be most appreciated.

Thanks for your help

Stu

hi stu ive no pics but used to have the sister one to yours when i first started at city

I loved that truck, I got it brand new. What depot did you work out of…? I was out of Livingston, and although I didn’t work there a long time, I enjoyed the job a lot.

I was also looking for any John Adams and Sons Ltd, Linlithgow photos, does anyone have any of those…■■ They had white Scanias with blue and red curtainsider trailers, not to be mistaken for Duncan Adams out of Grangemouth.

i was out of trafford paek to begin with then moved to the new one that was built near lymm.

it was a great job and a great bunch of lads that were on the western side.

i had s416 and then went to r64 knk

I made a lot of friends at that job, is was fun. There were a great bunch of guys there, I wonder where they all went, its a shame they went down the toilet, as it could have been a good future.
Wish I could have had my Renault now, instead of this Freightliner crap I gotta drive here…!!

im sure we have met stu there were so many of them when we worked out how to work the aglleged bonus system it was great

im sure i saw GOFER last year driving a truck for worthingtons only saw him the once mind so it could have been agency

was in touch with fireman sam untill a couple of years ago too

Everyone remembers me, I was the muppet with so many flags and nodding sheep in the window, that people wondered how I could see out…!!!

My CB handle was Munchman, obviously. I remember Fireman Sam and Gofer, wow its been nine years, so memories fade a little bit.

hey munchman i worked for city outta the tamworth depot my first motor was the actros in city,s colours unlike the others that were in coca cola red i then had a brand new t reg premium for a while until it got sent to avonmouth as they were needing 44 tonners i then ended up with an R red 4x2 premium.ive looked on the net for pics but cant find any.oh and i knew fireman sam bill in the office jim on nights in the office .more drivers big frank,steve tysoe,dereck,terry who had the scania,and chris ricks and andy secker aka ghandi

carl if your intouch with sam pm me as ive lost his number

oh my name plate had cooldude on it (always had my sunglasses on before the pervs of the site start) :laughing: :laughing:

Was that the Big Frank from the Livingston depot, I still keep in touch with him when I get back to Scotland and occasionally over the phone.

What about those John Adams pics…anyone…■■

alix ive not seen sam for a few years mate
big frank from tamworth munchman he always lay in on a monday always last one out :laughing: