Christmas Greetings

Bewick:

Thanks Dennis,all the best to you and all the folks i new over the west side.also to every one on TNUK Vic

Merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year from the Isle of Man to all on Trucknet. :slight_smile:

Bewick:

I reckon you should have a load of calenders printed Dennis you are not short of photos, too late for 2012 though. Anyway all the best to you all from from Gt.Yarmouth. Best regards Haddy.

best wishes for christmas and the new year from the select part of the high peak . sent early in case some of you are too drunk to read it in the festive season , dave

Couldn’t find you a Guy Big J with an 8LXB Dennis,got you a Hoss instead.
Happy Christmas from Dave & Tracy.

Dave the Renegade:

Couldn’t find you a Guy Big J with an 8LXB Dennis,got you a Hoss instead.
Happy Christmas from Dave & Tracy.

Dave ,if you could have posted a shot of an 8LXB Guy Big J with Santa leaning out of the drivers side window I would have nominated you for an award !!! Don’t know what kind of award but I’m sure one of the lads will “suggest” one no doubt !! Frivolity and stupidity aside,I will take this opertunity to wish both you and Tracey a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,Cheers Dennis.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone,hope you all have a goodun
Stanfield (John)

Not christmas yet as my tree is not up

But then I dont like christmas anyway

Bah humbug

Merry christmas to all & here is hoping for a good 2012

posted while sober ang

A merry christmas and a happy new year to all at T.N.U K.
I hope the new year turns out to be a gud un for you all.

best regards from dave.

i don’t blame you ang , all that good whiskey money wasted buying presents for other poeple . cheers ,dave

rigsby:
i don’t blame you ang , all that good whiskey money wasted buying presents for other poeple . cheers ,dave

This is true but both kids grown up & moved away now so they dont need or get much

Grinch.jpegMerry Xmas my arse :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m with Big-Rig :open_mouth:

The last two “posters” are obviously Moslems !!!

haddy:

Bewick:

I reckon you should have a load of calenders printed Dennis you are not short of photos, too late for 2012 though. Anyway all the best to you all from from Gt.Yarmouth. Best regards Haddy.

This is a shot of the weekly stand-up desk calendar we got for over 25 years,I only wanted about 10 or 12 the first year 69/70 but the minimum order was 25,in the latter years IIRC we were ordering a 1000 or so,they were so popular with our customers,as well as family,friends,suppliers and a lot of our drivers!!!When I used to visit customers there was always a Bewick calander on every desk and I was in the ■■■■ if I’d missed anyone !!! We used to always get one or two “irate” calls in the first week back in January every year asking if we could send a desk calendar ASAP !! All the best for the festive season to you and yours Haddy,cheers Dennis.

A Happy Christmas to everyone at Truck Net and a happy new year. Any old MAT drivers a special greeting to you guys and keep the posts coming. Kind Regards Cliff :smiley:

Bewick:

No, just Jim Royle fans, (me anyway) I just look like scrooge and my daughters call me ‘Grumpy’!! Salutations and all the best to all transport people. (yes, I mean it!!) Regards, Mizzo.

mizzo:

Bewick:

No, just Jim Royle fans, (me anyway) I just look like scrooge and my daughters call me ‘Grumpy’!! Salutations and all the best to all transport people. (yes, I mean it!!) Regards, Mizzo.

No just not a big fan of christmas & dont but a lot of presents no need to

But did buy a real christmas tree today but is in the garden until 24th dec :laughing: