Seasons Greetings

Well its coming upto that time of year again so I will be the 1st to start it off by wishing everyone on Trucknet a very Merry Christmas & A Happy New year.Hope everyone stays in good health,Cheers lads hope its a good one for you all. :smiley: :smiley:

Pictures.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too john and everyone else ,it was good to finally meet you this year ,let’s hope the same run is on next year ,Dan.

I echo the sentiments of those above.
And do try not to avoid me next year. John! :wink:

From Dave & Tracy to all on Trucknet.

SH100895.JPGSoon time to startwork,and no WTD,yippee :smiley: Happy Xmas all.

Best Wishes to All from me also.

:smiley:

E.W.

Greetings from Santa’s little helper.

1.bp.blogspot.com/-EPPYQMNNUhQ/U … a-baby.jpg

grumpy old man:
Greetings from Santa’s little helper.

1.bp.blogspot.com/-EPPYQMNNUhQ/U … a-baby.jpg

Now we know who ate all the mince pies, and all the turkey, and all the selection boxes etc.

P.S. Don’t stand behind her if she ate all the sprouts.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. All the Best from, Jack. :slight_smile:

I wish each and every one of our contibutors to Truck Net a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year !!

And to those drivers and characters who have passed this year, let us remember them, and best wishes to their families and friends!

Ed

cheers Johnnie

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to everyone.

Merry Christmas… :smiley: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: … from a cold Brittany… :cry: :open_mouth: :angry: :frowning:

A whole load of what you wish for yourselves.

David.

Hiya…have a good one lads… doing Spain for a few weeks from boxing day so i’ll be thinking of you, maybe get on the lap top
to see whos doing what… see ya in 2015… bugger where did that 40 odd years go…
cheers John

To all those who entertained, caused debate both serious and light hearted and to all who make this site what it is,
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
All the best

Bassman

Compliments of the season to all and families from down under…have enjoyed 2014 on this site so looking forward to next year keep up the good work lads stay between the white lines

To all my Trucknet friends,may I take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful new year.thank you all for your contributions which have allowed me to enjoy and be part of so many great stories.

my xmas truck.jpg

card 2015.jpg
wishing everyone on trucknet all the very best.bumper