Christmas Greetings

Well its that time of the year again so i would like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2014 :smiley:
Also to remember those members we have lost during 2013 and there familys.

RedwayTankers.jpg

May I be the first to return the compliments, John.
And similar to the rest of the TN network.
ROF.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all

Hi, all the best to one and all on TN.
Les.

Aye,everybody on here have a good Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Chris,

Isle of Man

Christmas greetings to everyone.
From Dave Tracy & Archie the Cairn Terrier.

And the same from me to all, on T/N. :smiley: :smiley:

SH100895.JPGSeasons greetings from the Agency drivers waiting to start on the 24th.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year

Cheers Johnnie :wink:

a very merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone on tnuk , is hutpik really santa claus ?

No but i live about 200kms away from him and i run the Agency which supplies trolls,elves,and reindeer for the season.

Hi, hutpik,
Do you by any chance hire out Ghostly Apparitions, such as Scrooge was troubled by? I have an estranged wife who could benefit from a ■■■■ good haunting if your rates are suitable.

hutpik:
No but i live about 200kms away from him and i run the Agency which supplies trolls,elves,and reindeer for the season.

Ah ! I therefore understand that you are one of the two owners of Stobart . :laughing:

Cheers , Anon.

Best wishes to everyone, don’t forget the “do” at the Newcastle Labour Club, Friday 27th December!!! all welcome :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

A Merry Christmas to all in the old country from here in the coclonies :smiley: :smiley:

I know Santa delivers there first so can you not delay him please, no faffing around haveing him unhook the raindeer at each stop or finding someone to hand the keys to. And tell him to get a neddy on, no running out of hours and nipping back to the North Pole on a dodgey before he gets here :wink: :wink:

Charles

A Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2014 to ALL TruckNet Members. :smiley:

I wonder ,…does Santa need a DCPC :question:

Cheers , ( Hic !! ) , cattle wagon man.

a merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year to all members of tn.i raise a glass to all members who sadly left us in the past year and their families and friends. all the best from, jack preston. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi all.
R.O.F.I’m sure i could get Santa to ‘‘drop’’ :wink: something on his way overhead.
C.W.M.No i’m not an owner of Stobarts but my trolls and elves do have the misfortune of having the same coloured uniforms,although i must emphasis that we have had this colour for about 20000years so they have copied us.
Remy.Santa doesn’t have to stop,he tips on the the move and as it is public service he is tacho exempt.
C.W.M.The elves have knocked up a DCPC for Santa,and the ministry around the world don’t work on Xmas eve as governments won’t pay overtime,plus he knows all the back Clouds and has no speed limiter,and having only one red light at the front confuses the authorities.

hutpik:
Hi all.
R.O.F.I’m sure i could get Santa to ‘‘drop’’ :wink: something on his way overhead.
C.W.M.No i’m not an owner of Stobarts but my trolls and elves do have the misfortune of having the same coloured uniforms,although i must emphasis that we have had this colour for about 20000years so they have copied us.
Remy.Santa doesn’t have to stop,he tips on the the move and as it is public service he is tacho exempt.
C.W.M.The elves have knocked up a DCPC for Santa,and the ministry around the world don’t work on Xmas eve as governments won’t pay overtime,plus he knows all the back Clouds and has no speed limiter,and having only one red light at the front confuses the authorities.

:laughing: :laughing:

cattle wagon man:
A Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2014 to ALL TruckNet Members. :smiley:

I wonder ,…does Santa need a DCPC :question:

Cheers , ( Hic !! ) , cattle wagon man.

No DCPC required, that’s a British thing and only for commercial drivers.
He distributes his own stuff for free, not hire and reward, so he’s safe enough, I think.
They’d have a devil of a job catching him anyway :laughing: :laughing:

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone :smiley: