HAPPY XMAS

HAPPY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO HAVE POSTED ON HERE AND BROUGHT BACK GREAT MEMORYS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
A SPECIAL HAPPY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO TRUCKERASH WHO HAS POSTED ONE OF THE BEST SUBJECTS ON HERE,LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING AND READING MORE TALES AND EXPERIENCES IN 2008 : :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and to you(as no other miserable bar stewards have replied) :wink:

I ALSO WISH TO SEND SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL. AND HOPE 2008 IS A GOOD YEAR FOR EVERYONE.

a very merry christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to one and all. its been great remembering all the firms and trucks, some we would sooner forget. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Merry xmas to everyone, looking forward to the โ€œTrucking in the 1980โ€™sโ€ UK thread, eh what Truckerash !!

Nic.

MERRY CHRISTMAS yaโ€™ll,and as I said in another thread,itโ€™s the time to be at home with the family.

same to every 1 and a happy new year :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Belated for Christmas from me too, having just got back into the saddle, and advance wishes for the New Year.
As Commandante of the Old Timers I am chuffed to bits at the progress of this forum in 2007, I have no idea of the statistics (maybe Rikki will oblige at some point) but all I can say is I have never worked so hard, :laughing: while at the same time finding a job so easy. :slight_smile:
So, a big thank you to all posters, new and old who have made this old timer very happy. :blush:

Another belated Merry Christmas but in time for a HAPPY NEW YEAR to every old trucker from days of yore. Especially to all my bestbuddies on this webb.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

'OL GRAVEL GUTS :imp:

OLโ€™ GRAVEL GUTS:
Another belated Merry Christmas but in time for a HAPPY NEW YEAR to every old trucker from days of yore. Especially to all my bestbuddies on this webb.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

'OL GRAVEL GUTS :imp:

you are getting better rusty, only three days late now.

Happy 2008 to all our friends on Trucknet on all the forums.
regards derek