Christmas booze up

i know its way to early but are we (trucknet members ) going to have a christmas do this year.
who would be up for it, and were would it be held. any ideas.
it would be nice to swap the same old stories but over a beer or three. or in rikki,s case twelve. :wink:

sorry just got to edit the title mrs mix

Yes please, I chickened out last year. :blush:

Maam I’m beginning to think you’re a bit of a lush :laughing:

Now now, be good! :wink:

sorry ma-am :blush: :blush: :blush:

OH NO, you’ve done it now, you know the effect the ma-am thing has on her. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

:wink: :laughing:

dave:
i know its way to early but are we (trucknet members ) going to have a christmas do this year.
who would be up for it, and were would it be held.

Hoiw about somewhere in Yorkshire! (Come on RobK, back me up on this idea!)

Yorkshire? Well that rules it out for me, my passport doesn’t go that far north.

Dont we have to change our money to groats & sheckles up there neil? :laughing:

like all major events it should be held in my local village hall.

so i dont have far to stagger home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got to be in the midlands so the east mids massive can make it :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

jonboy:
got to be in the midlands so the east mids massive can make it :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

If it was in the east mids we would never get out alive!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Well,as I now live in Yorkshire,I’d go for that,however,to get real beer,you have to go to Tyneside.

Ken.

Coffeeholic:
OH NO, you’ve done it now, you know the effect the ma-am thing has on her. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

north surrey haulage:
Dont we have to change our money to groats & sheckles up there neil? :laughing:

No, we still use the good old pounds and pence! You won’t need a lot of money for a good night out oop north as the beer is much cheaper than down south!

Why don’t you all join me in NZ, am flying out Sept 21. Can’t wait!!

good call dave!!! i would defo be up for it thats for sure and to see some of me buddies on here would be the badgers nadgers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sam and me will be up for another booze up, just aslong as there is a hotel within staggering distance.

Im banned from Yorkshire and the beer is â– â– â– â– â–  south of Watford so it needs to be in the Midlands, then we could have an attempt at trying to drink Deuchars way up North :stuck_out_tongue: