Christmas "Bash" 2013

Just a reminder for all those interested, the “do” will be on FRIDAY 27th December 3pm onwards, at the usual venue Newcastle Labour Club. Anyone is welcome, as I have said before you wont be a stranger for long. We will talk to anyone !!! even Bewick. ( If we can get a word in edgeways) :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Had a a great day out today at the “do” lots of new (old) faces to reminisce with. I’ll post a few pics tomorrow. Regards Kev.

Aye Kev it was a good turn out , & the crack was tops, & Not to forget the Malts of course, Looking forward to the next one, See you on Monday, Regards Larry.

As per a very good afternoon look forward to the next ■■■

kevmac47:
Just a reminder for all those interested, the “do” will be on FRIDAY 27th December 3pm onwards, at the usual venue Newcastle Labour Club. Anyone is welcome, as I have said before you wont be a stranger for long. We will talk to anyone !!! even Bewick. ( If we can get a word in edgeways) :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Aye,OK wor Kev,well at least I would be talking sensible “crack” ALL the afternoon( regadless how much drink Larry bought me :confused: ),not like some of yee’s who’s “crack” would decend into the usual ■■■■■ Drivers spout as the quantity of drink taken increases,I’d bring a pocket full of P45’s with me,already "licked ’ 'an sticked eh! if I attended this den of iniquety in N.U.T. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :frowning: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Happy new Year to all who attended the “Do”,Cheers Dennis.

Good day as usual Kevin , Dennis you couldn’t of afforded the wages for these lads man

Bewick:

kevmac47:

Aye,OK wor Kev,well at least I would be talking sensible “crack” ALL the afternoon( regadless how much drink Larry bought me :confused: ),not like some of yee’s who’s “crack” would decend into the usual [zb] Drivers spout as the quantity of drink taken increases,I’d bring a pocket full of P45’s with me,already "licked ’ 'an sticked eh! if I attended this den of iniquety in N.U.T. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :frowning: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Happy new Year to all who attended the “Do”,Cheers Dennis.

Aye you would have enjoyed it Dennis this is some of the Malts, Happy New Year, Regards Larry.

As promised here’s a few pics from “the do” sorry about the quality :blush: :blush: I made the mistake of only using my camera phone, I’ve found a lot of shots were blurred ( even before I had a drink) :open_mouth: :open_mouth:. Some different faces but thanks to my camera skills I can’t use them. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
As promised here’s a few pics from “the do” sorry about the quality :blush: :blush: I made the mistake of only using my camera phone, I’ve found a lot of shots were blurred ( even before I had a drink) :open_mouth: :open_mouth:. Some different faces but thanks to my camera skills I can’t use them. Regards Kev.210

What’s their T/N names ?

I’ll do what I can Altitude, but I may struggle a bit as quite a few, although they read TNUK are very infrequent posters. Here’s me thinking I was doing well with names, now I get a curve ball !!! :confused: :confused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Anyway, of the pictures posted already, pic 1, are rdesign and 8lxbv8brian.
20131227_185721.jpg

hi kev,another great day out, your right 70 percent of the a lads that were there are not on trucknet, most got to know about the do by word of mouth, still a good turn out considering they was 3 other do’s on , looking forward to the next one, bumper

kevmac47:
I’ll do what I can Altitude, but I may struggle a bit as quite a few, although they read TNUK are very infrequent posters. Here’s me thinking I was doing well with names, now I get a curve ball !!! :confused: :confused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Anyway, of the pictures posted already, pic 1, are rdesign and 8lxbv8brian.3210

Cheers for that kev, It’s good to be able to put a face to the name when they make a post. :smiley: looks like you all had a good time.

This is the lot for today.

Here’s a few more from the rogues gallery. :imp: :imp: :laughing: :laughing:

kevmac47:
This is the lot for today.10

You`ll like this, not a lot,
Larry Dunbar aka Paul Daniels. No offence Larry, Happy New Year to you.

Jakdaw:

kevmac47:

You`ll like this, not a lot,
Larry Dunbar aka Paul Daniels. No offence Larry, Happy New Year to you.

None Taken I only I was a rich as him Ha.Ha, Regards Larry.

Here’s the last few shots from “the do”, apologies to everyone else I snapped but the quality is so bad :blush: :blush: I can’t use them. Larry, Paul Daniels may be a magician, but I bet he can’t make a malt disappear the way you can :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Happy and healthy new year to everyone.Regards Kev.
20131227_153936.jpg

kevmac47:

Kev do you think the photo of me & the two Jimmys could get us a part in last of the summer wine ■■?< Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

Kev do you think the photo of me & the two Jimmys could get us a part in last of the summer wine ■■?< Regards Larry.

More like the lead parts in “The Haunting”, :imp: :imp: :wink: :wink: Speak soon Larry. Ps. On the other hand, “Last of the Summer Malts” has a certain ring to it. Regards Kev.

It sounds very good to me Kev, But it would have to Harry,Larry & Kev the two Jimmys don’t drink Malts, Regards Larry.