NorthEast Drivers Christmas Reunion

I’ve been asked to post the date for “The Do”. It will be, Wednesday 28th Dec. The usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club, from 2pm til the last man falls :imp: :imp: I look forward to seeing the regulars again, and of course any new faces. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

kevmac47:
I’ve been asked to post the date for “The Do”. It will be, Wednesday 28th Dec. The usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club, from 2pm til the last man falls :imp: :imp: I look forward to seeing the regulars again, and of course any new faces. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Kev, Looking forward to it, See you there,Regards Larry.

kev will pass info on cheers

Should be there

animal:
Should be there

Hi Ang, I have some good S M s for you to sample, See you there, Regards Larry X.

Harry my friend are you going to the Labour Club Getogether ?, I hope you are, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Good set up you got there Larry!

pete smith:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Good set up you got there Larry!

Thanks Pete, Only the best Single Malts on tap , :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Regards Larry.

Ive just opened a bottle of Fettercairn Single Malt, 42 Volt, From Kindcardinshire, It means from the foot of the mountain, And it is a very nice one It goes down a treat smooth as a babies bottem, I shall have another few before I retire to my bed and I expect to wake up and get up in the morning , Of course I will have to fire the old Foden up with its Gardner 150, & its 12 speed Foden box to get me up the stairs, Or up the mountain to get some more Fettercairn, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Harry my friend are you going to the Labour Club Getogether ?, I hope you are, Regards Larry.

Harry my good friend R U In hiding from the tax man or what, I have the hippies full ready for the 28th with the finest anyone could wish for, I have some new ones to my collection Which I will bring for you and the proper Malters to savour, Hope to see you there, Hope you & your good lady are keeping well, Regards Larry.

May have another driver from here with me that day he is from north of the border & will partake in some amber nectar

animal:
May have another driver from here with me that day he is from north of the border & will partake in some amber nectar

Well Ang He will be most welcome to savour the flavour of my Hippies, Im looking forward to seeing you along with our old friends who induldge in Barley Squeesings of the finest quality, Regards Larry X.

Harry my friend are you & yours keeping ok, I do hope you can attend the do on the 28th, Ive some nice malts for you to test, Regards Larry

Not long to go now, Regards Larry.

hi larry ,count me in ,see you there,.Fergys lads are also having chrimbo bash I think on the 28 th at the queens head newbigggin by the sea , hope I can manage two days on the amber nectat he,he!!

paul ward:
hi larry ,count me in ,see you there,.Fergys lads are also having chrimbo bash I think on the 28 th at the queens head newbigggin by the sea , hope I can manage two days on the amber nectat he,he!!

Im sure you will Paul, Im sure you will enjoy both sessions, Give my regards to Fergies lads, See you at the Labour Club, Regards Larry.

kevmac47:

Hope to see you on 28th Kev
All the best crowbar

crowbar:

kevmac47:

Hope to see you on 28th Kev
All the best crowbar

I’m looking forward to the “craic” Ralph. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Will there be an interpreter there? :open_mouth: :wink: