NorthEast Drivers Christmas Reunion

ramone:
Will there be an interpreter there? :open_mouth: :wink:

A warm welcome needs no interpreter Ramone. :wink: :wink: Feel free to join us. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ps. After a few bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale we can all talk and understand gobbledygook.

kevmac47:

ramone:

A warm welcome needs no interpreter Ramone. :wink: :wink: Feel free to join us. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ps. After a few bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale we can all talk and understand gobbledygook.

Its the accent Kev , totally baffles me , coming from Yorkshire weve always spoken the Queens english perfectly ,cast your mind back to that great bradfordian boxer Richard Dunn he mastered it impeccably well just watch 1 of his old interviews ya know!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ramone:

kevmac47:

ramone:

Its the accent Kev , totally baffles me , coming from Yorkshire weve always spoken the Queens english perfectly ,cast your mind back to that great bradfordian boxer Richard Dunn he mastered it impeccably well just watch 1 of his old interviews ya know!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

I can interpret for you Ramone, l worked for the Ackworth/Onward group from 86 til 92 so Iโ€™m well qualified in what they call Queens Englishโ– โ– ? along the M62 corridor. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :imp: :imp: :imp: :wink: :wink: :wink: Iโ€™m sure Big Aw will confirm my mastery of this dark art!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Regards Kev.

Only days to go, I wonder if Dennis will be there, He knows I will buy his drink, And course If he behaves himself which im sure he will, He can sample the famous nectars too, Regards Larry. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well lads its only hours away when we meet up again, Ive got the hip flasks topped up and my taxi booked to get me back home, So here we go again Yippee Eh, See you all there, Regards Larry.

Well ive just returned home from the Xmas bash & it was a great turn out, One or two missing owing to having the flu, But we all drank their good health with several Malts, So heres wishing everyone on this thread a very happy & prosperous new year for 2017, & many more to come, Regards Larry.