Chrimbo Decor

At this time of year you see loads of Lorries blinged up with the fairy lights around the windscreen and a christmas tree in the window, but to be honest i aint seen one yet, has everyone lost the christmas spirit this year do you think the way the industry is? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Got 2 little xmas trees in my cab, but they’re hiding up away, and out of sight from vosa or bag. I’m not gonna get pulled for having the wrong lights in the window, but they do brighten up the cab.

yep i’ve a tree and lights on it, fortunatley not been stopped here or abroad with it on :smiley:

ive 2 xmas bobbles but thats it…

I usually just stick some tinsel around the screen.

Just enough to look festive, but not in my field of view.

Bah! HUMBUG :laughing: :laughing:

I had a xmas tree but it broke :frowning:

I had a little Christmas tree, with lights n everything.
But I hated the way the lights reflected off every window, with reflections of reflections :unamused: . It was murder trying to see anything in my mirrors at night and theres no point having the lights on during the day, no-one would see them.
This year I haven’t bothered and we’re closed down for Christmas now.

stevie.c:
At this time of year you see loads of Lorries blinged up with the fairy lights around the windscreen and a christmas tree in the window, but to be honest i aint seen one yet, has everyone lost the christmas spirit this year do you think the way the industry is? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

One word…VOSA.

Maybe trucks last year who had blinged up their cab with crimbo decor got fed up with being tugged by VOSA every 15 minutes because the decor was a obstruction to the drivers view…in their eyes.

And this year instead of using wrapping paper they are using all the GV9’s they recieved to wrap their presents up…makes a change from newspaper i guess. :smiley: :smiley: