Christmas decorations

So who’s got their motor blinged up with tinsel, wesley bobs and a little tree already?

Haven’t seen any plug in xmas trees for sale anywhere for a few years. I had one years ago that nearly burned out a Cat loader I was driving…that was also covered in xmas decorations. :blush:

I’ve not gone crazy, but I’ve got 2 snowmen with me now :slight_smile:

oh dear tangoboy showing a redlight to the front :open_mouth:

that’s a minimum £100 fine and 3 points by dvsa. :smiley:

war1974:
oh dear tangoboy showing a redlight to the front :open_mouth:

that’s a minimum £100 fine and 3 points by dvsa. :smiley:

Bah humbug

11058428_815571698564640_7226663776695127491_o.jpg

Yep, I’ve got my Xmas lights sorted:

Xmas lights.jpg

… and my Xmas hat:

Xmas hat.jpg

dieseldave:
Yep, I’ve got my Xmas lights sorted:

… and my Xmas hat:

Good man. :sunglasses:

This is how it’s done: imgur.com/0di40eQ

24th dec is quite soon enough thanks

I would say most Scanias are lit up like xmas trees for the festive season, but unfortunately it seems they are like that all year round.

In the car I have a little tree hanging up all year,… and smells nice too

As if frilly curtains wasn’t enough tat, now we’re supposed to put tinsle up?

Trying to find someone who can donate a barbie doll that I can turn in to a crack ■■■■■ fairy to sit open legged on the top of my tree

Ched:
Trying to find someone who can donate a barbie doll that I can turn in to a crack ■■■■■ fairy to sit open legged on the top of my tree

:open_mouth:

tango boy:

Needs a wash…

the nodding donkey:

Ched:

:open_mouth:

Ask Dipper or Contra, think they use them as a ■■■ doll. They may have one or six between them :wink:

It all looks a bit naff IMO. Especially yours DJC. Why did you even bother? At least put some effort in man.

Contraflow:
It all looks a bit naff IMO. Especially yours DJC. Why did you even bother? At least put some effort in man.

Nothing wrong with being even a tiny bit festive, also with a no cab adornments policy there’s only so far you can push it :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta keep it out of that A zone too :laughing: