Cab Christmas decor

How many on here will be putting up Christmas decks in the cab ? If so what kind ?

I’ve got a little USB Xmas tree lol from £1 shop !!

No, it’s more cringeworthy than cuddly toys, or grandad curtains with tassels. The type of people who do also drape a sports direct England flag out of their bedroom window and put fairy lights around their windows. Clearly they want their truck to look like a council house on wheels.

Yep Tinsel will be on from the 1st of Dec :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Tris:
No, it’s more cringeworthy than cuddly toys, or grandad curtains with tassels. The type of people who do also drape a sports direct England flag out of their bedroom window and put fairy lights around their windows. Clearly they want their truck to look like a council house on wheels.

Are you sure? You don’t want to think about that a bit more :smiley:

Tris:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tris:

Bah Humbug lol

you could be homeless with nowt with winter here and sleeping a door way.

Not a bling fan but I do like the old Chrimbo decorations. I’d do my truck but I never know which I’ll be driving. I suppose I could decorate both but knowing my luck there’ll be no work and I’ll end up on the puddle jumper or the JCB. :laughing:

I always used to put up tinsel and lights etc when my little girl used to come with me. I once stopped at some roadworks up Scotch (Happysack’ s benefit :laughing: ) and a guy shouted Hey Jimmy your trucks better decorated than my hoos :smiley:

Can’t really be arsed now, might put a bit of tinsel up as long as it don’t interfere with my tassled curtains :smiley:

btw…a bit of snobbery apparent on this thread , not mentioning names :wink: …Mr Tris.

Candle bridge is always a good one, mini dash bord Christmas tree is a must have ! Vosa seem to not like the fake spray can snow on the windows… :angry:

Inflatable reindeer stuffed in the grill wiv it`s arse and back legs sticking out…

Soz Rudolph - just didn`t see you in time. :grimacing:

■■■■■■■:
Inflatable reindeer stuffed in the grill wiv it`s arse and back legs sticking out…

Soz Rudolph - just didn`t see you in time. :grimacing:

Lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anybody know where you can get a xmas tree with the 24v lights on please ■■? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I mostly just hand a tiny pair of the misses eyepatch type thongs up in the windscreen…if anyone asks…there carols… :slight_smile:

I don’t really go in for the whole decoration bit. I find that a few tasteful pieces get your whole festive point across much better. To that end I’ve started putting a couple of trinkets on my lorry. If you see me give me a special wave!

image.jpeg

Tris:

Couldn’t have put it better myself, well said!!

dieseldog999:
I mostly just hand a tiny pair of the misses eyepatch type thongs up in the windscreen…if anyone asks…there carols… :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI

I do the whole thing at home and in my truck ( no i own my house its not council :smiley: ) windows get done the ceiling…tinsel, ( got the grandad curtains, with tassels ) xmas tree both sides, + fairy lights, and the back of the cab gets done too, none of those DAF or Scania signs ( the one with the chicken with its tongue hanging out and crown on its head ) will have the crown at home after its been cooked. I keep looking for new stuff as well, the only trouble i have are the balloons, they do seem to get in the way of my driving, and i get fed up of moving them especially when i have to overtake…but hey ho ho ho, much better than the multinational flags we used to have ( in a triangle on the windscreen, was a bit difficult in the split screen 89 along with the bull spears )…oh yeah, i also got to buy a dream catcher too.