cheers drive

thanks to the stobie driver at j26 truckstop last night ,who decided to leave his inignition on and his auto in reverse :open_mouth: whilst taking a break, the only person that couldnt hear the ■■■■■■ beeper was him cos of the mp3 player stuck in his lugoles :unamused: didnt even say sorry when i rapped on his door an “asked” him to turn it off :angry:

mezzzz1211:
didnt even say sorry when i rapped on his door an “asked” him to turn it off :angry:

Thats because he probably doesnt speak english

And they say we’re wrong to park in the wide load bay if we can, to save disturbing sleeping drivers… :unamused:

Careful guy… Last time I said something similar the sky fell in on my head here! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

he was a foreigner but muttered some english words ,i think didnt quite catch what they were though

mezzzz1211:
he was a foreigner but muttered some english words ,i think didnt quite catch what they were though

It was probably “me come here take your jobs and lower your wages stupid english man”

Not another stobart thread :unamused: :wink: :smiley:

I wish these inconsiderate drivers would just pack it in.

Do they have any idea how many pointless threads they cause on here?

mezzzz1211:
thanks to the stobie driver at j26 truckstop last night ,who decided to leave his inignition on and his auto in reverse :open_mouth: whilst taking a break, the only person that couldnt hear the ■■■■■■ beeper was him cos of the mp3 player stuck in his lugoles :unamused: didnt even say sorry when i rapped on his door an “asked” him to turn it off :angry:

same happen me last night. only it was a mcburney driver and he could talk engish.

Own Account Driver:

If it wasn’t for pointless threads there would be no forums

milkchurns:

mezzzz1211:

same happen me last night. only it was a mcburney driver and he could talk engish.

Shame you can’t type in English :laughing: just joking :laughing:

I do some work for McBurney’s and have to say if that be the case then you are so so unlucky, that must be the only truck in the fleet that has a working reverse beeper :laughing:

Own Account Driver:
I wish these inconsiderate drivers would just pack it in.

?
if its a pointless thread why post on it?

Wouldn’t have been a problem if he had parked in abnormal bay bit lol