FFS another moaner chucking his toys out, get over it . And as for grassing words fail me.

triple-tango:
I dabbed the brakes it was me that phoned your firm & told your TM what I thought of your driving!

maybe someone should ring your tm and ask why u touched the breaks when all you needed to do was take your foot off the pedal :unamused:

bald bloke:
FFS another moaner chucking his toys out, get over it . And as for grassing words fail me.

The OP should have just stayed in lane one and refused to move over to let the other lorry merge. OP had right of way after all. Then someone else would have no doubt posted here about trying to join the A1 and an arrogant lorry driver didn’t move over for him. And we could have all told him to get over it.

I try to be cosiderate & courteous, maybe thats wrong…

Squiddy:

bald bloke:

The OP should have just stayed in lane one and refused to move over to let the other lorry merge. OP had right of way after all. Then someone else would have no doubt posted here about trying to join the A1 and an arrogant lorry driver didn’t move over for him. And we could have all told him to get over it.

Yeah like I said on another post a while ago these things happen from time to time and its best to ignore it all and carry on.

Grrr I woke up this morning and found out I wasnt in the tropics the sun was back ffs. Haha every one should chill and relax anouth rubish happens al the time.

NTSA :unamused:

yea, I was a bit hasty phoning his firm.
But I was under the impression our driving was meant to be almost beyond reproach. Childish stunts like that make us look like ■■■■■ to all the car drivers that quickly built up in a queue behind us.

To dazaster, I touched my brakes just enough to show my brake lights to the car behind so he would know I was slowing.

Rule of thumb for me in that situation is if theyre ahead, i just back off and drop behind, there’ll be a hill soon where i can pass them anyway. On the other hand if im ahead or alongside, putting on the left hand indicator followed by a quick toot 99% of the time gets em to back off, the other 1% come up behind a slower vehicle and find themselves boxed in :smiling_imp:

bigvern1:

■■? what the [zb] does that mean

matamoros:

bigvern1:

■■? what the [zb] does that mean

Not this poop again (or words to that effect)

Squiddy:

bald bloke:

Don’t agree with that, if I see any vehicle entering the Motorway and I have room to safely move to Lane 2 then I will do so, common courtesy. Usually it is thanked and repaid, just said when cases like this happen.

Before today I’ve backed off to let a lorry pass when they’ve started to overtake and mines picked speed back up (usually just coming to the top of a hill), doesn’t cost me more than a few seconds, but makes everyones day a little better.

Funniest thing happened to me today, running up the A1 and some driver sat on the outside of me for bloody ages… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lilysgranpa:
Funniest thing happened to me today, running up the A1 and some driver sat on the outside of me for bloody ages… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thief…You stole that off me! :wink:

As if i would. :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep he was a nob, get over it.