help required please

Just watched the stobby programme for the first and def the last time,
i dont knock stobbies or their drivers (most of em anyway) but that was the biggest load of dog **** crap i have ever seen. beats ice road by a long chalk.
i feel numb (or dumb for watching it) feel like they have had a frontal labotamy ,
what a load of ■■■■■■■■ that was.
God knows who decided that would make good tv… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
Should i go for therapy now.■■?

Anyone know where I can find a Stobart thread?

Happydaze:

how droll, i was actually commenting on a tv programme not a firm, :unamused: :unamused:

gezt:

Happydaze:

how droll, i was actually commenting on a tv programme not a firm, :unamused: :unamused:

Oh, what’s the programme about?

Happydaze:

gezt:

Happydaze:

Oh, what’s the programme about?

content not important it was about quality.
no worries if you don’t like my post,don’t read it or comment on it.
would make us both happy then.

Silly people driving trucks around the UK,with silly delivery deadlines with dramatic music to get you on the edge of your seat.Will Fiona get her four drops off in time 3 in Bradford ,1 in Leeds and only 10 hours to do it in. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Fair enough, I’ll leave you to it. Don’t get too drunk! :laughing:

Happydaze:
Fair enough, I’ll leave you to it. Don’t get too drunk! :laughing:

ermm not had a drink at all and won’t do till friday night.
now lets not get personal cos i don;t even know you and vis versa.

BIGRIG:
Silly people driving trucks around the UK,with silly delivery deadlines with dramatic music to get you on the edge of your seat.Will Fiona get her four drops off in time 3 in Bradford ,1 in Leeds and only 10 hours to do it in. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So, as per the title, what is the help you require?

therapy i think :laughing: :laughing:
all these reality progs hype everything/everyone up to much…utter garbage.
my opinion for what its worth. :frowning:

The whole point of it is that it is aimed at people who are not truck drivers, not people who are.

Harry Monk:
The whole point of it is that it is aimed at people who are not truck drivers, not people who are.

This^^^ I find T&T very funny myself! :laughing:
Trash TV at it’s finest! :smiley:

I enjoy It. I sit down and watch it with the misses and although it’s 90% bollox it does give a taste of what life on the road is about.

Trucks and Trailers should be regarded as light entertainment and not taken too seriously :wink:

I still think the commentator is a star the way he tries to make the most trivial jobs sound exciting and adventurous :laughing:

i might watch one now…can anyone recommend any particular episode :question:

dessy:

Harry Monk:

This^^^ I find T&T very funny myself! :laughing:
Trash TV at it’s finest! :smiley:

My Mum says it’s “programme du jour” among the old biddies at her bowls club, right up there with “Strictly Come Dancing”.

As for which episode to watch, anything with Fiona in usually does it for me. :wink:

commonrail:
i might watch one now…can anyone recommend any particular episode :question:

Watch the one with the Cream cakes that was on Harry Hills TV Burp…Classic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: