Check your blind spot!

Someone was in a hurry, Can’t quiet make out the firm.

oops

If he was a decent enough driver he would of seen that car well before he went for the overtake of the camera vehicle. Numpty

hmmm…

i bet the car drivers watching that will be slating the truck drivers for this incident, but, if it was a car that drove into a truck in the same circumstances, they would still blame the truck for being in their way :unamused:

i had a similar situation happen to me in July, i was in the correct lane on the motorway and a car came on at the sliproad and drove into the front corner of my truck and spun him across the front of me, needless to say, the ■■■■■ in the car decided that it was my fault :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Guy in the red merc truck at fault there.

To me it looks like he is coming from lane 1 all the way to lane 3 in one movement? Also got feeling by how fast he is compared to camera lorry he has a fuse pulled.

Also that is some setup on the camera lorry to have a feed down the sides is quite impressive.

Another lorry driver with an overtaking lane phobia, obviously intended to take her front end off but was to slow and hit her rear end.

merc0447:
To me it looks like he is coming from lane 1 all the way to lane 3 in one movement? Also got feeling by how fast he is compared to camera lorry he has a fuse pulled.

Also that is some setup on the camera lorry to have a feed down the sides is quite impressive.

not necessarily, if the camera lorry was fully freighted and has a lowish BHp (as in supermarket spec), and the Actros was a bigger Bhp, it being unit only would quite easily overtake the camera truck at that sort of speed

i was going to suggest you try it with yours next time you are unit only, but then remembered who you work for :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

merc0447:

I want one of those. Mine only faces front and records me swearing at things down the offside

10-08:

merc0447:

I want one of those. Mine only faces front and records me swearing at things down the offside

easily enough to purchase them :wink:

ebay.co.uk/itm/reversing-cam … 500wt_1202

From what i can make out its a tipper company from Swindon area M&M Transport (Wilts)
tin hat for the tipper boys then

shuttlespanker:
i was going to suggest you try it with yours next time you are unit only, but then remembered who you work for :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hehe true :laughing:

10-08:

merc0447:

Yeah… When I’ve got a spare £440 and my own truck. but then when I become OD will I have a spare £440?
Thanks for the link though :smiley:

It looks to me that the truck are joining a 2 lane motorway when they get there the Merc driver goes for the overtake as he’s running unit only and has a fair bit of acceleration compared to the camera truck.
You can’t really fault the car driver, he’s even gone into lane 2 allowing the traffic to join unhindered.

How is a blind spot a blind spot if you can see it?

Silver_Surfer:

Well I’m glad thats that cleared up!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

merc0447:

Some Hanson cement tankers have got these cameras, very small fitted ones on the front corner deflectors.

0:04 - 0:08 you can see aload of car’s/truck’s

I would think the red truck got ■■■■■■ off with the cam truck holding everyone up
Tesco ? lol

MR VAIN:

Silver_Surfer:

Well I’m glad thats that cleared up!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would say so, yes.
The tractor unit simply entered a lane that already had the car in it.
!00% the truck driver’s fault.

Regards,
Nick.

he must have been hanging out of the window to film that. a so called professional driver? ridiculous carrying on like that when he should be thinking of the women and children on the roads.

does that cover everything?