Celebrity Trials

Currently DLT and Ken Roach are in the dock with Rolf Harris set to follow shortly. Following Stuart Halls conviction i am seriously questioning my parents descisions on what i could watch and listen too when i was growing up ? Where the 70,s that rotten ■■

I find it all a bit OTT, maybe there is something in it but maybe not, people coming forward almost 50 years on, Michael Le Vell (Kevin Webster) was found not guilty but now he is labeled forever as a ■■■ pest at the very least.
I am not belittling what any of these are supposed to have done but to make justice fair either name both parties involved or name non until they are found guilty, these people have already been tried by the public whether they are guilty or not in real life. If they are guilty then they deserve everything the court can throw at them.
I am 57 now but I really couldn’t give an account of all the girls I had a ■■■■■ with over 40 years ago, I am surprised they can remember either seeing as theirs were supposedly so long ago.

As many of the alleged culprits have said things were very different in the 1970’s in the form of young birds throwing themselves at older blokes.No doubt helped by the establishment pushing the agenda in trying to make sure that Charles got off with Di Spencer sooner or later,with no perceived potential public backlash against the age gap.Preferably as soon as possible from it’s point of view.Great if you happened to be one of those old blokes at the time but not if you were young and losing out because of it.While also not so good now for those blokes themselves because those young groupies then are now middle aged/old women who’ve now suddenly changed their minds with inevitable results. :bulb: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

brados:
I am 57 now but I really couldn’t give an account of all the girls I had a ■■■■■ with over 40 years ago, I am surprised they can remember either seeing as theirs were supposedly so long ago.

Have a huge lottery win or become famous overnight and you might be surprised at just how many will suddenly remember you and the “trauma” you subjected them to.

the maoster:

brados:

Have a huge lottery win or become famous overnight and you might be surprised at just how many will suddenly remember you and the “trauma” you subjected them to.

I agree, a lot of people see pound signs these days and suddenly get a case of being victims.

After all these years, how can the ones accused prove that didn’t do it. Their on a looser from the word go.

altitude:
After all these years, how can the ones accused prove that didn’t do it. Their on a looser from the word go.

But also how do the accusers prove their side of events? Mentioned above its all about a bit of compo now.

brados:

altitude:

But also how do the accusers prove their side of events? Mentioned above its all about a bit of compo now.

That’s all to do with a jury who know nothing about life.

Carryfast:
As many of the alleged culprits have said things were very different in the 1970’s in the form of young birds throwing themselves at older blokes.No doubt helped by the establishment pushing the agenda in trying to make sure that Charles got off with Di Spencer sooner or later,with no perceived potential public backlash against the age gap.Preferably as soon as possible from it’s point of view.Great if you happened to be one of those old blokes at the time but not if you were young and losing out because of it.While also not so good now for those blokes themselves because those young groupies then are now middle aged/old women who’ve now suddenly changed their minds with inevitable results. :bulb: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Bloody ell CF you still going on about how you when younger were beaten to the knicker elastic by a much smoother older experienced ■■■■■ git ?

raymundo:

Carryfast:

Bloody ell CF you still going on about how you when younger were beaten to the knicker elastic by a much smoother older experienced ■■■■■ git ?

No I’m still going on about the situation in which at least some of those so called ‘smoother older experienced ■■■■■ gits’ then have now found themselves in the zb because those young groupies then have since changed their mind now that they are older and the establishment has changed it’s agenda from making sure that Charles could pull Di Spencer with out anyone saying that she’d been got at by a smooth,older,cradle snatcher. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Which seems as good a reason as any as to why many of the women in question didn’t seem to mind or say anything at the time and why the law probably would have told them to zb off if even if they had. :bulb:

Oh no Carryfast, not again.

William Roache cleared of all charges

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26068034