Ken Barlow

Just heard on the BBC news that actor Bill Roach (Ken Barlow) has been arrested at his home on suspicion of ■■■■. Would’ve thought that judging by the number of women he’s bedded on the show that he’d have little time, energy or inclination for a bit of ■■■■ on the side!

I await carryfasts reply…

I heard this too…cant say im shocked as he is notorious for being a ladies man…what is it with all these celebs thinking they are above the law? Do they honestly think they are so much better than anyone else and that they can do what they like and not get caught,or is it that they think their victims wont say anything because of who they are?
If indeed he has raped someone then he should be jailed for it,like any other would,but because he can afford the best lawyers etc… he will no doubt get away it.
Shameful :imp:

Last i heard he was nobbin that weather reporter Emma Jesson offa Central news n weather :open_mouth: :cry:

charged

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22374518

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367701811.079501.jpg

“Having completed our review, we have concluded that there is sufficient evidence and it is in the public interest for Mr Roache to be charged.”

I’d love to know what this evidence is? It was 46 years ago, the woman herself is now in her 60’s… why has she waited so long?

Itv have today announced that coronation street will be taken off air from 1 aug 2013
For at least 5 years.

That’s when the male actors get paroled.lol

The man arrested for keeping three girls captive in his basement for over a decade has been named as 52 year old Ariel Castro.

I don’t remember his BBC career.

Ken Barlow’s brief has told the court that it was all a misunderstanding, all he did was take a 12yr old ■■■■■■ to Kevin Webster’s garage for a service. :wink: :laughing:

All jumping in on the back of jimmy savile…thinking theres some compo to be had by the looks of it…why indeed wait donkys years most of them are old men or dead…sign of the times media feeding frenzy.

and now, 5 more charges

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22806885

Can not knock the man when he is down but a similar thing happened to me while walking along the canal and a lsdy living on a canal boat told me i was welcome to knock on her back door any time i was passing by.