Roache Not Guilty

2nd Corrie vet not guilty;don’t like the show biz zed list crowd but its a good thing IMO. Witnesses coming forward after 50 yrs■■?

Can only be good, second one cleared of accusations made by money grabbing slappers. His problem now is, the there’s no smoke without fire brigade.

they should now be awarded Damages or pursue the accuser for damages etc …

A few more old 'uns in the pipeline…

why name the accused in ■■■ assault cases yet keep the victim anonymous ? as has been said [zb] sticks and as far as I know its still innocent until proven guilty .

syramax:
why name the accused in ■■■ assault cases yet keep the victim anonymous ? as has been said [zb] sticks and as far as I know its still innocent until proven guilty .

Wasn`t it often the situation years ago that when the press got hold of such things, it was deemed that the case had been compromised and it all collapsed, because it prejudiced the defense?

These trials are costing millions. I expect the tax payer is going to have to foot the bill !

nick2008:
they should now be awarded Damages or pursue the accuser for damages etc …

I would suspect there will be a book coming out before too long, make Bill another few bob, the accuser is more than likely skint anyway.

In my opinion neither party should be named unless a guilty verdict is returned, I suspect the CPS expected a trial by media and hence a guilty verdict, someone should be cottoning on to what is happening at the CPS because justice doesn’t seem high on the list of priorities.

Nazir Afzal is boss of the CPS in the NE. He was responsible for banging up all those Asian pedo gangs recently. Maybe he wants to balance things out so thought a few of Manc/pool royalty was a good place to start? Not all has gone to plan.

Where there are two sides and one side must be lying then one side should be prosecuted