Rolf Harris

Slamming of doors, jangling of keys, bars on the windows, and Leroy in the showers with a broomhandle…
…Can you guess what it is, Rolf? :laughing:

Maybe “two little boys” was in fact an excerpt from his diary!

`They shoulda taken his advice & tied that kangeroo down?

I bet he plays the Wobble board better than he can play the Parole board…

What about the bunnies in animal hospital ■■? will their voices be heard ■■ :unamused:

I think Roof’s a really nice guy; When I was 8 he taught me to play his didgeridoo in his broom cupboard.

I saw the old footage of Rolf Harris in a swimming pool last night. I didn’t know he was the World Under 14 Breast Stroke champion.

spose when youve got an extra leg, youve got two dicks to keep busy.

I saw a concrete mixer lorry this week. Presumably owned by a man called James.
He’s probably regretting his two foot high slogan.

“Jim’ll mix it”

Well, at least we now know all his huffing & puffing & heavy breathing wasn’t asthma.

Is there no end to Rolf’s musical talents?
Hit song writer, singer, virtuoso on didgeridoo and wobble board and now the jury have found out he’s an expert fiddler!

Enjoy your stay in the big house Rolf.

I find it all so very sad.I remember when those guys were never off the t.v.in an age when there were only 2 channels.

Was it actually as bad as it’s being made out to be?

This was all in the age of slap n tickle. Carry on films and all that kind of stuff made pinching a bird’s bum and that kind of thing normal behaviour in those days.

Judged by today’s PC standards 90% of TV programmes in the 70s would get the cast locked up for ■■■■■■ harassment, racism, homophobia etc.

I’m not condoning what they did, not by any stretch of the imagination, but judging them by today’s standards for things that were done in a very different time seems wrong.

Anything involving ■■■■■■ organs needs punishing to the full extent of the law, but a lot of what I’ve read (which admittedly isn’t much) wasn’t behaviour that was frowned upon in ‘the good old days’

Next week’s Animal Hospital where Rolf harris explains how to handle a young beaver has apparently been cancelled.

He’s got 5 years 9 months according to the news.
Didn’t we used to have a large island on the other side of the world where we could send people like him?

As the door to his cell slams shut behind him, the lights go out and Rolf puts his head in his hands and begins to weep, when suddenly from the darkness a gruff voice begins to sing “do you think I would leave you crying when there’s room in my bunk for two?”

I read the other week that Stuart Hall will be out by Christmas,which is not proper punishment. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rolf Harris only serves a small part of his sentence.

Looks like the ■■■■■ got 5 years 9 months. Not long enough!
Max Clifford got 8 years.

newmercman:
Was it actually as bad as it’s being made out to be?

This was all in the age of slap n tickle. Carry on films and all that kind of stuff made pinching a bird’s bum and that kind of thing normal behaviour in those days.

Judged by today’s PC standards 90% of TV programmes in the 70s would get the cast locked up for ■■■■■■ harassment, racism, homophobia etc.

I’m not condoning what they did, not by any stretch of the imagination, but judging them by today’s standards for things that were done in a very different time seems wrong.

Anything involving ■■■■■■ organs needs punishing to the full extent of the law, but a lot of what I’ve read (which admittedly isn’t much) wasn’t behaviour that was frowned upon in ‘the good old days’

There seems to be two different agendas going on concerning all the recent celebrity trials.While no one would dispute the seriousness of certain aspects related to the cases.

As I’ve said elsewhere concerning the ‘issues’ I’ve got one relative who was knocked up at the age of 15 by a serving,older,copper in the day the only issues for him after that being the wedding date. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

While the fact is people are being sent to jail now for similar ‘crimes’ as that.

While others,who would have been jailed or at least shamed then,for what were considered as perverted ‘crimes’ against society,at that time,are now protected by ‘homophobia’ etc etc laws and no doubt in many cases would call her now long dead husband a pervert.We live in strange times.

As for Rolf Harris,like Saville,there’s a difference between what my relative’s husband did and those cases.However it seems obvious that the PC brigade are taking advantage of such cases to apply a hidden agenda,related to changing societal outlooks in the case of the issue of any older man who’s considered as being ‘too old’ to go for a much younger bird.

In which case would Jeremy Forrest have been jailed ‘if’ he’d have been a teenager and not a lot older.In which case my relative’s husband is probably waiting for them to dig him up and put him on trial to face posthumous charges. :open_mouth: :laughing:

The older bloke, young bird thing has limits though. A 50yr old with a 21yr old is likely to be frowned upon, but mostly by 50yr old blokes who are jealous as they have a baggy old 50yr old of their own and would love a nice fit young thing. Or by women who are past their sell by date. In both cases that’s jealousy. There are also those that frown upon it because in most cases the 50yr old bloke will be worth a few quid and the young bird a gold digger. Then there’s the what have they got in common aspect, life experiences will be different and they can’t have a lot to talk about. The young girl is really just a toy, like a flash car, boat etc.

Then there are the deviants that are ■■■■■■■■ attracted to the very young, pedophiles. Legally it’s wrong, morally it’s wrong. It’s the way they’re wired up, like some people like fat girls, blondes, big/small ■■■■■, smooth or hairy, there are lots of different things that get people off, but instinct or not, being ■■■■■■■■ attracted to children is wrong and it is one of the most heinous crimes a man can commit. It’s a crime against nature too as below the reproductive age, there is no point to it. Grooming, having pictures of kids and the rest of the behaviour associated with that kind of thing needs punishment, severe cut their balls off punishment.

Then there’s the current crop of celebrities that had a bit of action with young girls, I bet that there are thousands of under age girls that have thrown themselves at pop stars, DJs, TV and film stars over the years, the term groupie was used to describe them. Were they all over the legal age? I very much doubt it.

So there will be many celebrities out there with an under age notch on their bedposts. Are they all pedophiles? Or were they just having a good time?