Caught on the M25 today?

If like me, was caught in the jams on the M25 clockwise this morning turned out it was rather serious… lordy knows what the hell went on ?! :open_mouth:

theenquirer.co.uk/read.aspx?id=3477

They were still clearing the trapped traffic when i got back to Junction 29 at about half 9, 10 o clock and that was since i was at the back of the que at half 6.

On a lighter note though, they are coming along real well with the works around that stretch, i think they should go show the lads up in Brum how to do roadworks properly, as they seems to be dragging there heals something rotten! :laughing:

I had to use the m11 and north circular to get round to purfleet, the guys at tescos there said most of the deliveries they where waiting for where stuck up there. Went back round to the M11 on the 25 and saw the remains of the Renault, had the roof cut off.

went in opposite direction before 9 and had private ambulance(that carry deceased) with police ■■■■■■ running in parrallel on the other side of barrier towards accident scene…
…and renault scenic didnt look good… :frowning:

being a driver I get to see a few crashes but this looked very bad and reminded me how dangerous this job can be

m

Used M11 & The Woolwich ferry to get round it,only put about 30 mins on the run to Dartford,looked aright mess when i came past on the way back,
condolences to the bereaved.

i got stuck about 1/2 a mile past the J29 clockwise entry slip road, came to a complete stop at 6:15am got turned around to go the wrong way down the slip at 10:20 :astonished:
As bad as my day went, i always thought about the poor sod that wont be going home.
Got told it was a fatal by drivers coming the other way via cb. So knew i’d be there a while :astonished:

RIP poor young lady :frowning:

i got caught up in at the 4 mile mark for the A13 came to s stand still 6.15 am and didtn move until bout 12 ish . they moved the fast lane up the hard shoulder to jn29 ,

poor souls , the renault did not look nice at all when finally went pass.