Case study test,what should i expect

Hi can anyone tell me about the case study test ?, i got full marks on my theory and i have heard knowledge of your theory will help you on your case study ?,do you need to know most of the answers or do they just need common sence ?, i am reading the cpc book but seems there is alot to take in.

I found the case study very similar to the multiple choice theory test. Just read the case study carefully, and there will be a few multiple choice questions for each case study. Some are common sense, others you would have learn’t from reading the books and from posts on this site.

I reckon you’ll find it easy, if you got full marks on the multiple choice.

Most of it is stuff you learnt on the theory but be prepared for questions about operators licenses etc as I had about 4 of them and didn’t have a clue so just guessed them, luckily I still passed. I thought they were a bit irrelevant but I guess they are aimed at owner drivers.

Thanks for your replys,so even if i keep on top by readin my theory book again it would help me,i am reading the other cpc book but some of it goes over my head but then some goes in and i recognise it from my theory.

forget the cpc book that is useless, just stick to the theory book and the dsa guide to driving large vehicles, its all in there. As someone above said, if you done well on your theory don’t worry too much it aint too bad just make sure your read the case carefully before each question. Let us know how you get on

When have you got it anyway?

Yes sorry the guide to driving buses and coaches is what i am reading but i also have the cpc book, i am doing the test to gain a bus licence,the responces i get about the test is that you have to think and read exactly what the question says,if everyone is saying it is not to bad and is easy then its relieving the pressure off me

out of all the tests, the hazard perception is the worst one in my opinion. the case studies is so similar to the multiple choice i dont know why they bothered with it.