Case study.

I’m just looking at the case study’s online and some of them involve driving through different countries to ascertain what rules to apply Eu/GB etc…
Do I need to learn every country on the list in case it come up?

If you mean driver cpc theory then I wouldn’t worry to much about that. Just study the official driving large goods vehicle handbook. All they can ask you is in there. Plus most questions are simply a repetition of the lgv theory test. I had a question on eating pasta. :laughing:

Pretty easy stuff to be honest just be prepared for the occasional question that might stump you. Getting a couple wrong isn’t going to stop you from passing. I managed to 50/50 but I had the same question repeated 3 times with different wording about needing 35 hours cpc every 5 years.

Question on poa as well so I would make sure you have a little understanding of when to use poa. Double manning could come up. I very much doubt they will ask you anything about driving in Europe.

I didn’t get anything on what you are referring to and didn’t even study it.

Cheers buddy

I used lgvtheory.co.uk/ keep practicing the questions on that you’ll have no troubles.

i just had my case study test today i had 2 questions about France, 39/50 so annoyed 1 question and would of passed!!

fctuna:
i just had my case study test today i had 2 questions about France, 39/50 so annoyed 1 question and would of passed!!

:frowning: Sorry to hear that pal. I must admit, on the multiple choice theory I seem to be smashing the mocks. However, the case study’s I am really struggling with. I’m training with Peter smyth and I’m hoping the two day classroom training is going to help.

fctuna:

Does it tell you which question/topic you wrongly answered? You may have got the france question correct.

Never mind pal just get it booked again. I failed mine first time I read alot on here of people saying how easy it is but if you’re coming new into the transport industry with no experience its not as easy as you think.

if i did get it right it was a total guess.

so the incorrect answers were-

loading the vehicle safely 1
social environment of road transport 3
carriage of goods 3
risk of the road and of accidents at work 2
economic environment of road haulage and the organisation of the market 2