carisio

can someone tell me how to get to the world famous truckstop there please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

also the one on the A1 just south of milan i think it is vincis or bernies :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

many thanks in advance

If you’re coming down from the Blanc, get onto the A4 Torino-Milano autostrade and it’s the second exit, marked Carisio, When you get through the tolls, take a left then first right (before the bridge). That’s it. Dunno about the other one.

Neil46, have a look through HERE

Plus if you go to this SITE and look at the truckstop and parking
posts you will lots more information , it is a excellent site.

Ditto the carisio directions, you can see it as you approach the slip-road on the left of the Autostrada. It’s on the SP3/A4 crossover, not in the village itself. As for one south of Milan, I used to stop at one at Fiorezuola, NOT the services on the Autostrada (I saw someone robbed blind here!), but right next to it. It’s on the A1/SP462 (national road between Fiorenzuola and Cremona, not the motorway). Come off for Fiorenzuola, through the peage, follow right over the m-way, it’s on the left, by the railway bridge (if it’s still there). Great food, used by mainly Italians. Loads of parking. I used to tip steel across the road, right next to the m-way, so used it a fair bit, whenever I was passing too. Not sure of Bernies or Vincis, seems to ring a bell with Concorezzo for some reason, but that’s the north side, best avoided! I’m sure someone will be more specific.

Hope this helps,

brookie