1st time to italy

Well my 1st for about 4 years the blonc was then just re-open to trucks been told im going via the blonc any thing new I should know or be made aware of also is the truck park a carisio still open?

Blonc just the same and yes carisio still open still as busy with brit drivers

dont forget to stop at the booth for your ticket though. like some numpty i know.
they let me off with a warning that they could have sent me all the way back down. :blush: :blush: :wink:

Here are two site with some info which you may find helpfull

ONE

AND THIS TWO
When here just click on the welcome word this puts the site into
English

ohterry
dont forget to stop at the booth for your ticket though

stop where?

Hi guys

Do the e.m rogers guys still get in carisio these days? had some class weekends there with them in the past! Dunno if these guys still about but the regulars were Dave Howard,Rollie,Giovanni and Dave barco (lives chambery). Other guys i remember are Clive (who lives down there) also used to be a guy who drove a pink volvo with black trailer but cant remember his name? :sunglasses:

malcolmj:
ohterry
dont forget to stop at the booth for your ticket though

stop where?

at the bottom of the climb. u have to collect a ticket before actually getting to the pay booth. i had a return ticket and coming back i forgot to stop at the little cabin at bottom of italy end. presented my return ticket to bloke and all hell let loose cos i hadnt collected this other ticket. :blush:

Steve Rogers:
Hi guys

Do the e.m rogers guys still get in carisio these days? had some class weekends there with them in the past! Dunno if these guys still about but the regulars were Dave Howard,Rollie,Giovanni and Dave barco (lives chambery). Other guys i remember are Clive (who lives down there) also used to be a guy who drove a pink volvo with black trailer but cant remember his name? :sunglasses:

Roly is now on for Spalding Haulage, pulling woodchip into Chirk or at least he was last time I spoke to him. I guess that would be about 2 years ago.

Thanks for that kate!
last time i saw roly was in carisio and he had just had some major artwork done on his back!