Car sharing a nuisance for truckers?

ive noticed more and more that road users are now car sharing more, though its a good idea i feel it would be a good idea for them not to leave there cars parked taking up far to much space for us to park, the hgv parking off the a2 gravesend is a nightmare to get in or out because they park anywere, seems as usual one problem solved another created.
this isnt a moan by the way just my observation of many limited parking for hgv’s

Same at J25 M62. 3 decent sized laybys and you can’t get in any of them for cars during the day.

Also alot of laybys on the outskirts of large towns and cities are chock a block with cars.

My biggest bugbear about Wrotham Cafe, brilliant breakfast, just nowhere to park for abandoned cars :open_mouth:

and apart from abandoned cars a butty van pulls beside your cab and powers up his generator!

A320 is the same offthe M25nr chertsey had one this morning big enough gap in front of him to pull up a bit more but oh no just sit there and seeme about 2" off his back bumper and my trailer sticking out in to carigeway till i got out and pointed this out to him …the muppet