Agree with This Wholeheartedly

Preview added by Mod team…

RIPPER:
https://twitter.com/SimonWickers/status/1040950683854405632

Are you going to gi e those of us who don’t do ■■■■■■■ a clue?

it’s not faceache, just click the link

RIPPER:
it’s not faceache, just click the link

On principle, no.

Good idea in theory but the reality is different.
Last night I pulled into Killington lake to find no hgv spaces with 3 of them having cars, 2 with land rovers and trailers, and a car withcaravan, all despite the overflow parking still with plenty of space.
They can supply all the spaces they can but until they grow a pair to tell non HGVs not to park in the hgv spaces, and move them on if they park there, then its pointless.

Bit don’t forget Snowman, those dirty truckers don’t actually spend anything at the services unlike the luvly car drivers. Well except for the £30 parking, £10 in McDonald’s (since we’re all fat ■■■■■■■■■ or similar and no doubt money in other shops in many cases. Plus many go to the petrol station. But they dont make us any money…

And of course all those car drivers are spending money not just going to the loo.

Am actually surprised they allow trucks in Killington Lake as they’ll spoil the view.

Am actually surprised they allow trucks in Killington Lake as they’ll spoil the view.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
be fair,killington has its plus points.
park for 2 free hours…then for the next 2 days its swan sandwiches and duck and chips for tea… :wink:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
be fair,killington has its plus points.
park for 2 free hours…then for the next 2 days its swan sandwiches and duck and chips for tea… :wink:
[/quote]
Best memory I have of Westmoreland Northbound is that one day when the duckpond was iced over and then had snowed of a woman pulling up and getting two large labradors out for a walk in the snow . You guessed it straight into the pond in front of everyone sitting having their dinner / tea and scones in the cafe .

The-Snowman:
Good idea in theory but the reality is different.
Last night I pulled into Killington lake to find no hgv spaces with 3 of them having cars, 2 with land rovers and trailers, and a car withcaravan, all despite the overflow parking still with plenty of space.
They can supply all the spaces they can but until they grow a pair to tell non HGVs not to park in the hgv spaces, and move them on if they park there, then its pointless.

Snowman, I know exactly where you’re coming from. Not at Killi, but pulled into an MSA lorry parking area and parked next to some ■■■■ in his mobile home with my fridge running. Let me say that there was plenty of room for the moron in the car area, caravan area, even the coach area was empty.
Anyway, snooty “Mr. I’m on holiday” comes over and “tells me” to turn off the fridge as he and his family intended to go to sleep and that the noise would disturb them. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I’ll let you work out for yourselves what my reply was. :laughing: :laughing: