calor gas Grangemouth

Hi all, and Happy New Year. :smiley:
Does anyone work or no someone who does work at the above company :unamused: .
I have asked before but no luck. :confused:
Just looking for the usual info Yard,Kit,Hours,Staff Etc.

Done a couple of shifts for Laidlaws, who run the bottles out of Calor yard!

Leave it with me and I will make a couple of calls for you tomorrow! :smiley:

Got a quick call back today-well, a message on my answer phone.The guy doesnt think Calor are taking on.The rigids are slightly older tankers and the wages arent too bad-most of the drivers seem to be fairly happy though.

Sorry its not much info-I tried to phone the guy back but couldn`t get him. :frowning:

Will try again tomorrow!

Laidlaw have a tidy outift, something you prob already know… Just my 2p’s worth…

I have to agree-laidlaws do look after their fleet!

Makes a pleasant change from some motors you pass nowadays!

ravanoli:
Hi all, and Happy New Year. :smiley:
Does anyone work or no someone who does work at the above company :unamused: .
I have asked before but no luck. :confused:
Just looking for the usual info Yard,Kit,Hours,Staff Etc.

Call Manpower Agency they are the agancy for Calor, they are looking for men now. Be quick. Cant help you with number. Sorry.
Good luck…

manpower grangemouth

01324 485088

youll probably want tos peak to robert sneddon
top bloke and has been true to his word with me ever since is tarted with them, and the money isnt too bad, better than driver hire though.

I have been offered the job at calor :slight_smile: 3 months contract :confused: I posted this to see if they were any good. Going to see them tomoz.

I will keep you posted :wink:

ravanoli:
I have been offered the job at calor :slight_smile: 3 months contract :confused: I posted this to see if they were any good. Going to see them tomoz.

I will keep you posted :wink:

Mate works there on the trunking, he likes it.
Says minibulks is harder work, different shift pattern and a different manager. His manager is based at Immingham. But seems a good place to work.
Good luck…