calais warning

i cant link to it and apparently the british media are not reporting on it so unless someone can confirm, it is hearsay
it seems that the french are protesting about us not taking more refugees and are threatening to tear down the fences at the port. how accurate this is i dont know but be careful over there anyway

This is probably it
kentnews.co.uk/newsStory.aspx?id=25516

hi mate this is there web site

calaisnoborder.eu.org/

we dont want the ■■■■■■■■ refugees

just lats week coming back to dover a truck in front of us at the customs queue was stopped with about ten illegals in it

now how they got in i dont know, solid body with hydraulic rams but they were there on the top deck.

shoot the ■■■■■■■■■
stop all trade with the french. and let the germans invade again, for the third time.

limeyphil:
shoot the [zb].
stop all trade with the french. and let the germans invade again, for the third time.

and they’d lose AGAIN

limeyphil:

Just remember it is the UK that are causing the French a problem because of the way we handle refugee’s and clandestines
they are legally powerless to deal with the influx of people trying to get to England

WHY DOES EVERYONE BLAME THE FRENCH FOR A PROBLEM WE CREATED■■?

jimti:

tradition. :laughing:

how can we be blamed because people want to live in this run down country that is being run by tom, dicks and harry’s who have no bloody clue and spend my taxes on a mars bar■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Do a frenchy,BLOCKADE DOVER!!!

jimti:

limeyphil:

Just remember it is the UK that are causing the French a problem because of the way we handle refugee’s and clandestines
they are legally powerless to deal with the influx of people trying to get to England

I fully agree with jimti and it makes by blood boil!
If our government wasnt so soft and poncey people wouldnt travel thousands of miles to get here.
Stop the benefits, the nhs care, the housing. They wouldnt come for the weather thats for sure.
If you were a genuine asylum seeker why wouldnt you stop in the 1st country thats safe and there weren`t people trying to kill you?