Convoy stopped at Dover

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ke … 228254#=

Fair play to the French. Probably don’t want to allow the do gooders in, in case it encourages more to make their way up there

Well you have to feel sympathy for GENUINE migrants, the reason I don’t like dog crap on my lawn is because it attracts flies…

Evil8Beezle:
Well you have to feel sympathy for GENUINE migrants, the reason I don’t like dog crap on my lawn is because it attracts flies…

And not one of those in Calais is genuinely in fear for their lives

and not a single one of them applied for asylum in the 1st safe Country they went through.

Driver-Once-More:
and not a single one of them applied for asylum in the 1st safe Country they went through.

Of the 46 above the uk on the list of peaceful countries, or next door in Jordan, who are only 9 places behind us in 56. Hence I don’t believe any of them are genuine :unamused:

When we were coming out of Birmingham on our narrowboat early one morning last month we were staggered by the enormous number of homeless people sleeping under every single canal bridge. Perhaps the humanitarian aid could be sent there instead?

Or on their way back to Westminster they could stop half a mile short at Waterloo bridge :bulb:

OVLOV JAY:

Evil8Beezle:

And not one of those in Calais is genuinely in fear for their lives

The only thing they fear is their new TV in the new house they will be given wont be big enough for their “Needs”.

finally some sound decision making here

have you noticed it has been kept of the tv its been like a war zone last few weeks but not a thing said about it

For me all those do gooders can f****off and live with them in France , sick of the hypocrites of the far left as for what really goes on being reported by the sad excuse we have in the uk mainstream news, then it comes as no surprise , they haven’t reported the truth about those parasites who are masquerading as refugees at Calais
As for the French stopping them going over there now, too little and too late , they should of been doing that last year

Harry Monk:
When we were coming out of Birmingham on our narrowboat early one morning last month we were staggered by the enormous number of homeless people sleeping under every single canal bridge. Perhaps the humanitarian aid could be sent there instead?

+1

Should have went to them in the first place.

Malky80:

Harry Monk:

+1

But that won’t give the do-gooders the publicity that they crave! :cry:

Harry Monk:

Harry,
I am working in Birmingham at present …right in the city centre and at all sorts of odd hours. A charity worker I spoke to said there are about 90- 120 on any given night in the area.
A number that is treble 5 yrs ago.
WTF ! This is not a problem to easily solve, so why do we not divert our attention to these people rather than the economic illegals in France .
Unfortunately lots of these guys are probably ex squadies too.

3 wheeler:

Harry Monk:

Harry,
I am working in Birmingham at present …right in the city centre and at all sorts of odd hours. A charity worker I spoke to said there are about 90- 120 on any given night in the area.
WTF ! This is not a problem to easily solve, so why do we not divert our attention to these people rather than the economic illegals in France .

Yes i was going to mention the ex squadies ,from B-lair’s illegal war in Iraq ( non existent WMD’s)
Yes society doesn’t care about them just as it doesn’t care about Britain other homeless and vulnerable people, What next will we be kicking brits out of the homes to give to the Muslim invaders?

3 wheeler:
Harry,

If anything, I’d say 90-120 is a massive underestimate, we probably saw getting on for that many just under the canal bridges. And yes, in a country with a massive housing crisis, we do need to help our own people rather than relentlessly adding to the population and exacerbating the problem even further.

Harry Monk:

3 wheeler:
Harry,

If anything, I’d say 90-120 is a massive underestimate, we probably saw getting on for that many just under the canal bridges. And yes, in a country with a massive housing crisis, we do need to help our own people rather than relentlessly adding to the population and exacerbating the problem even further.

Careful harry the PC brigade /left wing hypocrites will label you a racist, :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

Malky80:

Harry Monk:

+1

I cant disagree with any of the above. And from even a selfish point of view shouldnt we also be sending more aid to the Middle-East too? Giving aid to countries in conflict zones and their neighbours will encourage any fleeing refugees to stay nearer their homes so they can more easily return, resettle and improve their own countries.

Franglais:

Evil8Beezle:

Malky80:

Harry Monk:

+1

I cant disagree with any of the above. And from even a selfish point of view shouldnt we also be sending more aid to the Middle-East too? Giving aid to countries in conflict zones and their neighbours will encourage any fleeing refugees to stay nearer their homes so they can more easily return, resettle and improve their own countries.

Don’t we already give enough as a country ?http://www.theweek.co.uk/63394/where-exactly-does-britains-122bn-foreign-aid-go