Escaping the UK…

Reading on the BBC website today it reports that 1000’s of migrant workers want to return back to their homelands but cannot due to destroying and paperwork they had to hide their id!
The UK won’t let them leave without proof of where they come from.

This leads me to thinking that Dover is not far of being the new Calais! Desperate people trying to flea a broken country by hiding in / on / under trucks!

I think I’ll flea by smuggling myself out on the cat.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Store em at Falkland :bulb:

■■■■ iPhone auto spelling!

• flee!

Mark22_2:
Reading on the BBC website today it reports that 1000’s of migrant workers want to return back to their homelands but cannot due to destroying and paperwork they had to hide their id!
The UK won’t let them leave without proof of where they come from.

This leads me to thinking that Dover is not far of being the new Calais! Desperate people trying to flea a broken country by hiding in / on / under trucks!

Just goes to show the mentality of the UK border agency, does next to nothing to prevent them coming here in the first instance then refuse to let them leave. Should have the same idea as the froggies, help them out of France so we have the problems associated with illegals, it’s about time the tide turned in our favour.

Immigrant:
Store em at Falkland :bulb:

Has no-one banned this guy yet?!

Open the ports with a huge sign saying "EXIT… ALL WELCOME "

sounds like a load of crap to me.
we would see them hanging about near ports, and airports if this was true.
but we don’t.

and no one has asked for a lift. which i would freely do, for a nominal fee. :laughing:

bigvern1:
Open the ports with a huge sign saying "EXIT… ALL WELCOME "

and underneath that “FREE ONE WAY TICKETS”

That’s a good idea. If you wanna ■■■■ off…■■■■ off.