cable ties

what do you use them for

cos i was in Donnington services and some kind soul had concocted a device to make the water valve stay open on one of the showers

Get me home repair if a yellow has kinked .Get the kink out and then cable tie it to keep it open :wink:

The person who invented them,should be knighted.

Used them thousands of times,in motorsport to hold a car together.:laughing:

Ken.

Fantastic invention. They have replaced nuts, bolts and welding at our place! Saved absolute thousands of pounds on our workshop budget :laughing: :laughing:

Limestone Cowboy:
Fantastic invention. They have replaced nuts, bolts and welding at our place! Saved absolute thousands of pounds on our workshop budget :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: PMSL and so very true…

my wife complains that they leave marks on he rwrists and ankles :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush:

Limestone Cowboy:

Following that theory to it’s conclusion is how the Stralis came to be… :laughing:

montana man:

Limestone Cowboy:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: PMSL and so very true…

I`ll be nighting out at our Northwich depot on Monday night if any proof is needed :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

Love em. I use em to seal me trailer when running abroad, if you thread one in the handle at each side of the front curtain and zip it as tight as it will go, then cut the excess off the bods who load the immigrants (A) wont even notice they are on there in the first place if you use thin ones, and (B) if they do see them, wont be able to resort to their usual trick of glueing it together as they would a normal seal, due to there being hardly anything to join together again. I also do this on the back doors and thru the eyelet where the proper seal goes on the T.I.R cord.

neil46:
my wife complains that they leave marks on he rwrists and ankles :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush:

Invent some padded ones then - there might be a market for them! :laughing: :laughing:

killsville:

neil46:

Invent some padded ones then - there might be a market for them! :laughing: :laughing:

Cover her wrists and ankles with some gaffa tape 1st, then use the cable ties. :laughing:

killsville:

neil46:

Ann Summers insulated electrical ties :smiley: How Much?

neil46,
we are off to bed now to try them out.Will let you know tomorrow if there are any marks
yehaa

Colingl:

killsville:

neil46:

Cover her wrists and ankles with some gaffa tape 1st, then use the cable ties. :laughing:

Or just her mouth, more economical use of the tape. :wink: