Cabbage Patch - Still Open!

As I drove home down the N10 the other day (01/01/08) I passed the Cabbage Patch at St Andre de Cubzac and there were loads of trucks parked there - I obviously couldnt tell if the restaurant was open or not - anyone else know for sure whats happening there?

shuts on the 15th , i was in there wednesday and they were selling everything off , couldnt get the till tho :laughing:

Closing forever ? , or a refurb ?

I couldn’t stop but driving past last Friday at about 5pm on the A10 there was a shed full of trucks parked & a few cars in the front car park, it looked for all the world to be open but I couldn’t be certain.

Ross.

I parked in Roye on Friday night and was surprised how busy they were. Things have improved, the food was good and a smile or two from the regular staff.

They still have the rottweiler on the shop till though :stuck_out_tongue:

Although some of the products she has to sell are probably the cause of that. Who really neeeds chromed plastic go faster stripes and a selection of illuminated steering wheel knobs? Lots of blue flashing lights too boys

Barcelona_Karl:

Closing forever, fuel and shop are shut now, food and showers open until April when it will be turned into a wharehouse

jimti:

Barcelona_Karl:

Closing forever, fuel and shop are shut now, food and showers open until April when it will be turned into a wharehouse

What with all those motorhomes & vans on the National 10. Oh sorry you said a Wharehouse :stuck_out_tongue: