watou fuel

can anyone give me directions to the fuel garage please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

it is the IDS site

I got some Tom Tom :laughing: POI for IDS if you want them. :smiley:

Where is it near ?

poperinge belgium

:confused: Sorry that one is not coming up but there is a few others.

Hold on looked at the next on the list and it seems to come under Callicannes - Kattestraat Poperinge just off the D948. Hold on for a pic.

Let me know if they make things clear or not.

Is that the one just north of the A25 (Dunquerke to Lille)?

It’s right on the Belge/French border, just before the border post but actually in Belgium.
I can’t remember if it’s at A or B, which I’ve put onto this map, but I’d go for A.
There’s a small group of shops and a bar with a petrol station at the front. Coming off the A25, turn left immediately before that petrol station and the IDS is directly behind the bar, 20 metres at the most. There’s a tobacco shop a bit further up on the left side too.
I was last there 6 years ago, roughly, so there may be a few changes since then. They’d just done some refurbishments then tho’, so I doubt it.

Dafmad’s just confirmed, it’s A :sunglasses:

BTW Neil, it is possible, I believe, to convert Tom Tom POI to go on Garmin. I think POIedit does it ?

Was this the place you wanted then Neil ?

I should watch it going there…they are widening the road and have closed it many times…many truck collisions going down there due to road being only just wide enough for 2 trucks to pass, ditches either side, pulled my mirrors in more than once with a mad eastern european or Vos truck coming towards me at speed…hopefully road improvements will stop all that…did hear it would not be finished till august 2009

thank you to all.

foun an ids book in the cab :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :blush:

i thought that border was shut for most of this year, totally?