Beziers

Does anyone know whether the restaurant at the secure parking in Beziers has be re-opened?

Cheers

It was still closed when I weekended there at the tail end of last year. The petrol station just sells bits & pieces, nothing warm. Shame really as the facilities look great on the website but in reality the place has been trashed, it’s very secure & the parking is largely undercover but the toilets etc have been neglected. It’s the only secure parking I know of in the area as well :frowning:

Thanks for the response, yes it was a nice facility when it was running but never full! I’ll have to make alternative arrangements I guess. I wonder if the truck stop next to the station in Perpingnan is still alive and well?

Plambert:
Thanks for the response, yes it was a nice facility when it was running but never full! I’ll have to make alternative arrangements I guess. I wonder if the truck stop next to the station in Perpingnan is still alive and well?

The Taff is the expert in Perpignan parking and errrrrmm leisure activities :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What about the Routiers at Gare St.Charles in Perpignan -is it still going ?

went there to wash box out after tipping just before xmas. wash and parking all very closed . shame was a good wash . never used the resto though…cheers all
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Perpignan,is the gypsy man still going around flogging fake gold bits and bobs,he use to operate in the Rouitier at St Charles.?

toby1234abc:
Perpignan,is the gypsy man still going around flogging fake gold bits and bobs,he use to operate in the Rouitier at St Charles.?

Does he drive a back or dark grey renault? If so, then yes he is still trawling round the back of the fruit place that backs onto the “routier”. Ive nnever felt safe parking up in Perp, so I always use the secure parking at Narbonne. Mch better if you ask me.