cab interiors

my mums starting up her own business doing cab curtains etc. shes asking if anyone has sizes, pictures how they are attached etc. can anyone help?

Hutchie:
my mums starting up her own business doing cab curtains etc. shes asking if anyone has sizes, pictures how they are attached etc. can anyone help?

Best thing to do is go to a local hauliar? You could get her to call and ask if she can have a look at and size up based on the various units they have. Maybe even offering a free set when she needs to check she has the right size/fit and that might be enough to persuade a TM to let you in. If not try a truck rental place I am sure someone would give her 10 mins in a unit or 2 to check.
In failing that buy some from somewhere and take the sizes from them :smiley:

if hauliers and rentals cant help pop down to a local truck auction house like cva you can walk round all the units and there open to take measurements.

Tell youre mum to start a cleaning company.

shes 20 years to late.

nationwide advertising will she spend £1000 on an advert?
for under paid truckers,

limited market bud steer her clear.

tell here to try a carpet cleaning course,

no im not being funny.

scania245:
Tell youre mum to start a cleaning company.

shes 20 years to late.

nationwide advertising will she spend £1000 on an advert?
for under paid truckers,

limited market bud steer her clear.

tell here to try a carpet cleaning course,

no im not being funny.

your being an arse though, and there is a market for them you ■■■■■.

Can you not get in contact with some folk on ebay as a “potential customer” and ask for the dimensions?

ebay run with a standard size for large & standard cabs jon, knowing my luck id do it & the ■■■■■■ would be to short

Maybe ask if there’s any scottish truckers in the market to get their cab kitted out with some nice curtains? You offer them for free in return for using the truck as guinea pig for your measurements and the pics afterwards to put on your website or whatever. :bulb:

fair shout rob!

So, is it your mum doing it or you doing it?

In you OP, you claim it is your mum, but in a later post you talk of yourself getting it wrong.

So, is this your new venture seeing as you quit your job yesterday?

shuttlespanker:
So, is it your mum doing it or you doing it?

In you OP, you claim it is your mum, but in a later post you talk of yourself getting it wrong.

So, is this your new venture seeing as you quit your job yesterday?

He’s embarassed as he knows sewing is for homo’s oh and women!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

take it you aint ever met the big homo that is hutchie. :smiley:

its a joint venture! shes also saying rob if it takes off and were at truckfest she’ll sew you a new ■■■■■■■■! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hutchie:
its a joint venture! shes also saying rob if it takes off and were at truckfest she’ll sew you a new [zb]! :stuck_out_tongue:

:open_mouth: :confused:

Hutchie:
its a joint venture! shes also saying rob if it takes off and were at truckfest she’ll sew you a new [zb]! :stuck_out_tongue:

sew his eyes shut, then he wont be able to perv on wimin especially JM

pfft wouldn’t waste the energy gogz lol

Hutchie:

tiewrap a scania badge to big blue

The sizes on mine Hutchie are

Pelmet: 2.24m

Each curtain is 2.40m x 1m drop

Normal curtain tape along the top on the outside of each curtain and I use those curtain hooks that look a bit like the & symbol which connect to gliders that fit in the curtain track.

mine are for a big cabbed truck as well m8

Hope that helps

gogzy:

Hutchie:

Now that would be ■■■■■■■ sacriledge.

scottie0011:

gogzy:

Hutchie:

Now that would be [zb] sacriledge.

be {zb} funny though, do it when hes away a nd just stand waiting for him videoing his reaction LOL

yes spanky watch out :smiley: