curtains

Hi

I am a cab hopper tramper does anyone know where to get curtains that will fit merc atros or Volvo FM high cab and mats as i dont like other peoples things in the truck

Wouldn’t it be rather expensive, being a cab hopper and buying curtains etc for each vehicle type? Not having a go but I’dve thought drivers with the same vehicle buy accessories, not cab hoppers?

He did not say he was a cab hopper, he may be in these two trucks full time.Or nobody else uses them.

drivergraham:
Hi

I am a cab hopper

For the benefit of Toby Carvery.

I am after curtains to fit both not each truck

drivergraham:

I expect someone could custom make some dual fitting ones. A shame the show season’s ending as they visit them.

toby1234abc:
He did not say he was a cab hopper, he may be in these two trucks full time.Or nobody else uses them.

I am a cab hopper

HTH

drivergraham:

Just buy curtains for whichever truck has the biggest ones, then they will fit both. :confused:

toby1234abc:

drivergraham:
Hi

I am a cab hopper tramper does anyone know where to get curtains that will fit merc atros or Volvo FM high cab and mats as i dont like other peoples things in the truck

:laughing:

toby1234abc:

Prime candidate for natural selection. I hold no hope for you,

You’re A CAB HOPPER and you don’t like other people’s stuff in YOUR truck?

Firstly, it’s not your truck, it’s the firm’s.

Secondly, are you sure you’re in the right job if you don’t like sharing trucks?

Again I’m not having a go but as a flexible bloke who’s role it seems is to fill in when other’s are off surely it’s you that should adapt.

If someone else was to drive my motor and started arsing about with curtains and that 'd get a nark on.

drivergraham:
Hi

He didn’t say it was his truck Tom. HTH :smiley:

Look at us…all arguing about curtains. Very Larry Grayson lol :blush: :smiley:

My bad it was the tone I red in the post that made me think he thought it was his truck.

I think my point still stands though, get used to it or find something better suited to your particular (peculiar) needs

Pull yourselves together lads…boomtish!

Just look on eBay…

So you’re seriously going to mess around taking curtains down and putting them up again twice a week? Are you mad? And remember, some of our lads already have their own in, so you’ll have to make sure they don’t get marked or damaged while you’re carting them about in a locker…

Seriously, mate. I know you’re keen as mustard, but just be patient and wait 'til you get allocated something, eh? :wink:

Lucy:
So you’re seriously going to mess around taking curtains down and putting them up again twice a week? Are you mad? And remember, some of our lads already have their own in, so you’ll have to make sure they don’t get marked or damaged while you’re carting them about in a locker…

Seriously, mate. I know you’re keen as mustard, but just be patient and wait 'til you get allocated something, eh? :wink:

You worried he’s gonna mess up bollockchops feng shui ■■ :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bollockchops has a blind. Not that it stays running long enough to need it very often… :imp:

Good grief.

Try these folk

curtainscurtainscurtains.co.uk/

They might knock you up some matching cushions and throws as well.

Get a grip man, it’s a truck driving job not interior design!! :unamused: