C to C+E cpc?

As a C licence holder, can passing my C+E qualify as hours toward CPC? I dont think it can but u never know.

Yes it can count just the day your test is that day can’t count :exclamation:

I think you get 28 hours, I think I read it on another thread I am sure a Trainer will be along soon to advise correctly.

If the training school has their practical training courses approved by JAUPT (the driver cpc people) then hours can count towards the periodic dcpc but it will usually cost a little extra

In such cases a driver with a C1 doing a C course or a driver with C doing a CE course can benefit

Any driver going for their very first LGV category (C1 or C) cannot benefit as they must first do the initial driver cpc

There are not that many schools around the UK that have practical LGV courses dcpc approved so that might be one of the questions to ask - amongst the hundreds of others :smiley:

Yep just to confirm I’m doing c+e this week and am getting 28 hrs towards my Cpc
Jen x

Thanks, so you would only need 1 x 7hr module/lesson to get DCPC qual.

what if you only need 10/15/20hrs of tuition then pass test? or is it 28hrs no matter what?

wheelyb:
Thanks, so you would only need 1 x 7hr module/lesson to get DCPC qual.

what if you only need 10/15/20hrs of tuition then pass test? or is it 28hrs no matter what?

Blocks of 7 hours so 7/14/21 hours etc

If the course has been approved as a 28 hour course then you get 28 hours but if you only need 7 then only 7 will count towards your DQC

What many providers do is to have a 7 hour course approved so for a 28 hours course it is 4 X 7 hours in which case you can opt for any number of 7 hour blocks and pay for what you need