C Retest Today Passed

a bit late, but congrats on the pass :slight_smile:

Just to let you know fella that my retest was a pass

mickyblue:

:smiley: chuffed for ya :wink: :wink:

mickyblue:

oh excellent mate really pleased for you, hope all goes well for you from now on :grimacing: :grimacing:

j4ck0:
a bit late, but congrats on the pass :slight_smile:

its never too late and many thanks, im still on top of the world and waiting on a phone call regarding a class 2 job, im praying :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

ROG:

:smiley: :smiley:

many thanks, still feels ace :grimacing:

Just to let people know my licence came back today so took 2 weeks.

I am still waiting on mine. Hope it’s not much longer

well done, sorry for late post Atomic :slight_smile:

Ok some of you may remember i had a test with priestley lgv about 3 weeks ago and for undisclosed reasons i chose to change to a different training company and even though the distance was there i traveled too pete smythes transport training and had an assesment, then did 3 days of training where i was advised my driving was really good just needed to work on some points.
I had the test on the thursday of that week and was so nervous i failed on the one part of the test i was comfortable with the reverse. I never told when my next re test was going to be as i wanted to lift as much of the pressure as i could to see if it helped.
Well 2 days ago my nerves started up again and i thought here we go again, so my wife said she would come with me today so i had someone to talk to on the way there so i would hopefully not get worked up on the way there (bless her i love her).
So today at 2pm i had a retest, i got there early so i could practice the reverse to get that bad one out the way, both these went well and i had a few pointers which i took on board.
Ok so the examiner took me down and i was asked various show me tell me questions, a lot more than i had been asked before which went well, i had remembered them few :wink:
So onto the dreaeded reverse, the examiner showed me the picture demonstration and then i set off for the cab, i ajusted the seat etc and began to move upto the cones making doubley sure i was lined up properly and then the examiner put his thumbs up and off i set backwards with full lock on, making sure i checked me mirrors and checked the yellow lines. Yes i missed the middle cone by a country mile and set across the area and straightened up into the bay and parked up, got out and checked the back was in the right place and yes yes yes i reversed perfectly :grimacing:

Ok so how would i get on out on them roads on a saturday afternoon, well the drive went well, very well, infact so well im shocked and proud, I PASSED yep i finally done it I PASSED yes yes yes :exclamation: :exclamation:

I cut to the chase there because there was not much to say about the drive it just fell into place today, i got 3 minors - thats why im proud :grimacing:
It just goes to show never give up and just do your best !!!

Congratulations mate.

Well done Atomic, congrats on the pass, seems like ya got the old nerves under control :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , are you now on a job hunt, if so, all the best :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Top man,pleased for ya. :smiley: Its one of the best feelings ever passing ya test. :wink:

Once again congrats :smiley: :smiley:

I will indeed be on the job hunt and passing the test is truely amazing feeling, i had to go have a drink before driving home because i was buzzing. We been out and had a family meal tonight to celebrate :grimacing:

Well done.

Glad it all went well for you today. 3 Minors is a good score.

Good luck on the job hunting front.

Very well done!! Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Many thanks and can i say again how good the tuition is at pete smythe and i will definately be back for my c+e in the near future, just need some more pennies first :grimacing:

I have a couple of companies around who sound good and ive just learned one of there transport managers is my cousins other halfs dad :wink: seriously i dont know if it will help yet but i can only try :slight_smile:

Hi Atomic,
Fantastic news on your pass today, im delighted for you, very well done indeed ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lollie:
Hi Atomic,
Fantastic news on your pass today, im delighted for you, very well done indeed ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you its not fully sunk in yet :grimacing: