2nd Test Confirmed 17th March

Hi folks

Got my Re Test confirmed. Thursday 17th March, 1300hrs, Bishopbriggs.

Hopefully I pass this time.

Craig

Good luck

C or c+e?

What happened on first test if you don’t mind my asking?

^Cat C im guessing. Goodluck mate for the retest :smiley:

TJ82:
Good luck

C or c+e?

What happened on first test if you don’t mind my asking?

Cat C test. First one I never checked blind spots 3 times which is a fail.

Test has been brought forward to 15th instead of 17th. Hopefully I’ll pass this time.

Keep you posted.

Good luck. Will keep the fingers and toes crossed for you.

Dean

Goodluck for tomorrow mate :slight_smile:

Goodluck mate

Good luck fella, a good tip my instrustor taught me when on test was to not think about any mistakes you think you’ve made, just forget about it, as you’ll end up making more as you wont be concentrating properly.

Good luck with your retest :smiley:

Saaamon:
Good luck fella, a good tip my instrustor taught me when on test was to not think about any mistakes you think you’ve made, just forget about it, as you’ll end up making more as you wont be concentrating properly.

^ +1

Very sound advice indeed. :wink:

Cheers Guys

Will let you know how I get on.

How did the test go mate?

FAILED !!!

A bus was sitting at a bus stop so I indicated to pass him, just as my cab got to about the middle of the bus the driver just pulled away (examiner said not my fault, obviously) which got me a bit hyped up and I nearly jumped a red light about 500 yards along the road. Immediately after that I was in Lane 1 on a 2 lane road which narrowed to 1 lane, I didn’t indicate to move lanes in time causing me to stop until the traffic passed.

So I failed on Awareness and Planning (I think it’s called). Had no minors at all. Was a really good drive apart from getting panicky with the bus incident. Thing that annoys me most is if the bus hadn’t done that to me I wouldn’t have panicked and would be sitting here grinning from ear to ear.

Ritchies will phone me soon with a confirmed retest date, they have a spare slot next thursday but I need to enquire about time off work.

Thanks for all your comments and support.

Ah sorry mate. Next time you will get it. Bloody bus drivers, never trust a bloody bus driver!! Well no minors is good, like you said that bus driver threw you off which was unfortunate.

Goodluck for next time.

will be a breeze next time ,just keep those nerves at bay ! bloody bus drivers nearly as bad a taxi drivers :smiling_imp:

So sorry but as you say no minors just the bus incident so next week (if you can get time off ) you will be grinning from ear to ear

jx

Mikey D:
will be a breeze next time ,just keep those nerves at bay ! bloody bus drivers nearly as bad a taxi drivers :smiling_imp:

Cmon now!!! ex taxi driver here…actually yeah they are bloody terrible!! :laughing:

LOL thanks folks

Craig

If I may offer advice. You made no mistake going past the bus. The problem was that you thought about it afterwards.

In a test you can only control your own actions not those of others.

Next time look forward to Bus man and the others after him that you feel are there to kill your day. They could not pass this test. Yes, sent by the devil to ruin you day but look forward to them.

Now think to yourself, What would the best driver in the country do differently to me? Probably not a lot different.

Your driving is already there (proven by no minors) link that with an complete self belief and I believe you may have have the 1st ZERO minors DL25 report on this site.

Keep the faith mate

John
Flair Training