C Retest Today Passed

Congratulations on your pass atomic. :slight_smile: It’s a great feeling passing isn’t it? Im still smiling from mine. :smiley:

Good luck with your job hunt.

way to go matey really chuffed for u

good luck on the job search hope ypu find somat soon

Jennie x

Thanks again and yes the feeling is brilliant really feel like ive achieved something that will stand me in good stead for life, how long is peoples licences taking to come back with there entitlement on once passed? i see the back of the certificate says 3 weeks, is this correct?

atomic7431:
Thanks again and yes the feeling is brilliant really feel like ive achieved something that will stand me in good stead for life, how long is peoples licences taking to come back with there entitlement on once passed? i see the back of the certificate says 3 weeks, is this correct?

Up to 3 weeks. Most return within the first week.

thanks i was hoping it would be quicker :smiley:

Congrats on your pass matey :smiley:

They say 3 weeks to cover them self, however its usually 5 days.

atomic7431:
… I PASSED yep i finally done it I PASSED yes yes yes :exclamation: :exclamation:

Hi atomic7431,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

atomic7431:
… i got 3 minors - thats why im proud :grimacing:

If you don’t mind me saying so, that was a rather good score!! Nice one mate. :smiley: :smiley:

Many thanks the fireworks yeah :slight_smile:

Im pleased with the score as well, im still in the land of dont believe i done it !

atomic7431:
… im still in the land of dont believe i done it !

It’s called euphoria mate, and you’ve earned it so please enjoy it!! :grimacing: :smiley: :laughing:

I’ve had a silly grin on my face since 1979 when I passed mine, so I don’t think you should worry too much. :wink: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Atomic, my licence came back in just over a week both times if thats any help to you :smiley:

dieseldave:
It’s called euphoria mate, and you’ve earned it so please enjoy it!! :grimacing: :smiley: :laughing:

I’ve had a silly grin on my face since 1979 when I passed mine, so I don’t think you should worry too much. :wink: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Now to debate wether to do class 1 straight away if funds alow :confused:

lollie:
Atomic, my licence came back in just over a week both times if thats any help to you :smiley:

yes thanks i will be watching for the postie with intent :grimacing:

atomic7431:

dieseldave:

Now to debate wether to do class 1 straight away if funds alow :confused:

While you are still in training mode it would be advantageous. No room for bad habits creeping in. Give them a call and see how land lies. As I remember Pete said no more courses till after Christmas so will give you a little while to save

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.223798,-2.981582

was that the guarenteed pass course or both?

Give office a ring tomorrow. Or message Pete on here.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.223612,-2.981540

what did you decide to do mate? hope your feeling a little better, i know you will pass as they said your drive was first class!

Going to have another shot at it. Ringing office in morning for dates.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.223839,-2.981379

well done mate :wink:

Atomic mate

Dont even think about it. Beg, steal or Borrow the money for C+E with Pete and get it done. Same truck same trainer (or very close) same state of mind (key to passing)

You already know 80 to 85% of what you need for the big one. Keep the faith and go for it.

Regards

John
Flair Training

dar1976:
Going to have another shot at it. Ringing office in morning for dates.

Thats great news, pleased for you mate.