c+e training

Have decided to do my c+e training with a different company at a different test venue.
The training company I passed my rigid with only had Wagon and Drag for the c+e training,didn’t fancy it.
Got my assesment last night and everything went well,was driving a Tractor with a 33ft flatbed connected,total length 41ft.
The instructor asked if I knew the area,didn’t know it at all other than to get there.
It was the same with the site I sat my rigid at,had no knowledge at all.
Has anybody else sat their Rigid and C+E with different companies and at different Test Venues?
Anybody sat their test at Perth?

Just wanted to say Good Luck!!

I think you’re doing the right thing going for a proper artic unit. I just passed my c+e with DAC at Rotherham at the second attempt. Its worth looking at the ammount of test routes in your test area. There are 20 + in Sheffield involving city centre routes and only 5 in Grimsby. Be sure you’re confident of passing. I’ve taken 3 tests at C and C+E and all three test routes have been on roads i have not driven on in training. If you’ve put the hours in, it doesn’t matter if you get a route you’re unfamiliar with, you’ll do the deed because you’re trained properly.
Good luck - you’ve just got to concentrate for 1 hour!

Thanks,Devon and Steelman.
Steelman,there were only 5 or 6 test routes where I sat my rigid (Galashiels).
At Perth there are 15,so a fair bit more to take in.
Printed all the test routes off DSA’s website so I could have a drive round in car.
Instructor said not to bother as every test route will be covered in detail during training.