C+E practical test

Hi Everyone,

Having passed my Class C last year, I have booked with same school to do my Class C+E in a few weeks time.

My question to you all - How does the test itself differ from the Class C test? Do you do a trailer uncouple & recouple, for example?

There’s plenty of info on the net about the Class C, but I can’t find much about the C+E other than tons of stuff regarding reversing examples…

Any info appreciated,
Thanks
Steeps

Steeps:
Hi Everyone,

Having passed my Class C last year, I have booked with same school to do my Class C+E in a few weeks time.

My question to you all - How does the test itself differ from the Class C test? Do you do a trailer uncouple & recouple, for example?

There’s plenty of info on the net about the Class C, but I can’t find much about the C+E other than tons of stuff regarding reversing examples…

Any info appreciated,
Thanks
Steeps

Info is contained in the link below in my signature

Yep do a couple/uncouple in test dont worry bout it as you will practice it

The reverse is different also a bigger area but again you will practise it other than that not a lot of difference

You only get asked 2 questions

animal:

Unless you get the idiot examiner I had last Friday & I had to stop him on question 4 & cause he forgot it was an artic test!!

JamesJ:

animal:

Unless you get the idiot examiner I had last Friday & I had to stop him on question 4 & cause he forgot it was an artic test!!

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so take it you passed

Nope, failed on the reverse unfortunately!! Let my nerves absolutely ruin me… :blush:

JamesJ:
Nope, failed on the reverse unfortunately!! Let my nerves absolutely ruin me… :blush:

If you had let him ask twice as many questions he might have let you have two goes at the reverse. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info Rog & Animal, sorry to hear that you failed James :frowning: Have you booked a retest yet?

Steeps

Yeah I got a retest next week thankfully, gonna start becoming expensive if I don’t get my ■■■■ together…

Best of luck with that retest fella!

Steeps