C + e passed last month

Hi guys im dee from Luton, i finally passed my c + e last month 2nd time around and was well chuffed as i only got 1 minor for a shunt on the reverse so all in all was a pucker drive.I passed my c test in jan and had a weeks gap before jumping into the arctic lol , i think i found the arctic easier i failed the rigid test back in sept 08 with a driving school called three counties training in houghton regis and i want to tell people they should be aware of this school.I was made redundant in july 08 as an flt driver and i always fancied driving a rigid vehicle so decided to go down that route as i didnt know what else to do.The rigid vehicle i trained in was a heap of junk and the trainers were crap all they wanted was your cash and they didnt give a ■■■■ about you passing or not not a good exp i can tell you.So anyone thinking of training with them DONT DO IT TRUST!!! On a positive note i was very very lucky to recieve a call from my jobcentre in dec08 saying that i had been accepted for some hgv training ,it had taken them 6 months to reply to my original application and obviously thought i would never hear from them.They got me some training with WISEKNIGHTS who im sure many of you have heard of this company they are based in Moggerhanger near Bedford.Mike ,Paul and the lovely Dee are there to greet you .they are the soundest people you could meet and they are very proffesional and failing is not an option, thanks guys it was a blast!!! not working yet tho lol

Congratulations on your pass.

Rog will be along later no doubt. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats,WELL DONE :smiley:

I’m a bit worried there are two new passers on here today and he’s not commented :open_mouth:

cheers guys much appreciated wheres rog lol . its been a rollercoaster ride getting a licence and its something i thought i would never get ,well out of the dole anyway.So it does prove you can get something out of them if you try ,but i would suggest to anyone unemployed to keep on at them but they try and fob you off and tell you theres no funding available trust me THERE IS!! now i have the fun getting a job no luck as yet basically the agencies are full of it and tell you anything to get down there , until you have passed you dont realise how hard it is there defo is more drivers than jobs .Its typical that when i get a licence theres not much work couple of years bk they were crying out for them lol who knows things mite pick up abit , i would defo say to anyone think hard before you train cos you mite not be able to use your licence as soon as you think i think i may have to try some 7.5 t work anything to get me out of this hole lol

Sorry I’m late :blush: :blush: :blush:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Dee34 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC and much more…

:smiley: :smiley:

cheers rog glad you could make it !!!

Well done, Dee34! :smiley:

cheers mate much appreciated!!! :smiley:

Hi Dee34

And…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your Cat “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

:blush: Sorry for the late welcome and congrats, I’ve been working out of town and just catching up on the forums now. :blush:

:wink: It’s the thought that counts, so better late than never eh ? :grimacing:

Tis good news to hear that you have passed, had a look on their website. The class 2 wagon seems practically new.
They also seem to be advertising that 50,000 HGV jobs need filling now, to register now and be earning atleast £600 a week!!! Please tell me where the jobs are I wouldn’t mind that sort of wage in the current climate. :slight_smile:

cheers deiseldave thanku 4 turning up much appreciated mate :smiley: :smiley:

also cheers niknik for your response mate , they maybe advertising that there are 50,000 jobs available but trust me there lying if that was the case i would be driving now for real.There are jobs for exp drivers out there but even they are finding it hard also so us newbies come way down the list it seams.As for the quality of threecounties class 2 vehicles they are definatly not as gd as the pics suggest the one i trained in was a rust bucket and it broke down on my lesson ,not impressed the truck at wiseknights is a rollar in comparison!!! :wink: