C+E Driver Wanted

liverpool.gumtree.com/liverpool/47/6656247.html

Must have ‘conversational English’, and they will be checking!

As opposed to written English… :unamused:

We are urgently looking for experienced C+E category drivers, who speak conversational English (which will be veryfied!).

Seems no need to READ English as in road signs etc as long as they can aks for directions.mmmmmmmmmm wonders how we would get a job in poland etc without the language.

Mike-C:
http://liverpool.gumtree.com/liverpool/47/6656247.html

That counts the Scousers out then… :stuck_out_tongue:

tartanraider:

Mike-C:

That counts the Scousers out then… :stuck_out_tongue:

I rang e’m up and said “de do doh don’t de doh hey!”, they said the jobs gone!

My wife works at tesco Southport ,6 Polish workers brought in to stack shelves, one can`t even speak any English at all. These people had cheap flights from Poland paid for by Tescos. AND Tescos are helping them with cheap accommodation & Tesco have told them that they can all go home for Christmas. Will Tescos be helping any British workers with cheap accommodation ■■& let their British employees all have time off at Christmas ■■?. If they help foreign people like that , then that must be unfare discrimination against British workers. So what did her Union Usdaw rep say,
“theirs not much we can do”. UNIONS are a waste of time.I have nothing against any person coming to work here, but it has to be on a level playing field,this is why unemployment is going up amongst British workers.

I rang e’m up and said “de do doh don’t de doh hey!”, they said the jobs gone!

i have tears rolling down my eyes and have nearly wet myself :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nomad98:
My wife works at tesco Southport ,6 Polish workers brought in to stack shelves, one can`t even speak any English at all. These people had cheap flights from Poland paid for by Tescos. AND Tescos are helping them with cheap accommodation & Tesco have told them that they can all go home for Christmas. Will Tescos be helping any British workers with cheap accommodation ■■& let their British employees all have time off at Christmas ■■?. If they help foreign people like that , then that must be unfare discrimination against British workers. So what did her Union Usdaw rep say,
“theirs not much we can do”. UNIONS are a waste of time.I have nothing against any person coming to work here, but it has to be on a level playing field,this is why unemployment is going up amongst British workers.

Yeah unfortunately the unions have never been so useless in living memory that’s the price we pay of having a "Labour " government… :imp:

nomad my mrs works in a care home similar thing happened there .management have bought a house for polish care workers, furnished etc etc i said in jest one day at her place of work we need a new vacuum cleaner are you going to buy us one it went down rather well not.
but guess which house got one .

HAIRYGORILLA, can you ask your missus a question that’s been baffling me for ages?
Before someone is taken on in a place where children or vulnerable adults live, they have to undergo strict police checks,what is known as a Standard or Enhanced disclosure is required.
These police checks can only be carried out on British Nationals,the British authorities have no powers to request information on someones character from a foreign government.
So,how has your wife’s employer been able to check these Polish people’s criminal history?

There polish,usual rules don’t apply. :laughing: As for Tesco glad i don’t shop there but no doubt it will happen at all other superstores

thought it was funny that Tartanraider thought that unions have been useless under Labour, didn’t think much to them under “thatch” in fact I think she single handedly saw them off!!! Sadly they never made it back? Hardly Labours fault!

At least they were trying under Thatch it’s all too cosy now and worse than being under the Tories! :stuck_out_tongue:

asked the question about what checks they did too my mrs she doesnt know but will definately find out .where she works probably think chezcs or more like cheques being as its a care home .

and no matter who you vote for the govt get in.what i cannot stand is people who moan like hell but come voting day they are nowhere to be seen
s

Mike-C:

Errr,mei Englisch is wunderfull,and i always know what i say

i always know what i say

it’s a shame nobodyelse does fred :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: