Job advert in the Stafford.....bit of a code breaker!

Good luck.

Driver shortage my hairy arse:lol:

polish

can you speak polish?

Cullina . So I believe they have you on a desciplinary and internal fine for an over speed . That says enough about the job

10750 an hour…sign me up

richie22:
Cullina .

I’m seeing Tesco via TRG Logistics.

Well it’s local to me but I don’t speak the lingo :confused:

I also think its illegal to advertise for a driver in one language, and it looks obvious that theyre looking for a polish driver, absolutely disgusting, this is England, and should be advertised as such.

TRG! Say no more! Maybe they can only get non UK drivers now as everyone else has got wise to the lies they tell![WINKING FACE][WINKING FACE][WINKING FACE]

truckyboy:
I also think its illegal to advertise for a driver in one language, and it looks obvious that theyre looking for a polish driver, absolutely disgusting, this is England, and should be advertised as such.

Personally I can’t see the problem, the job is zb anyway & it’s working for a zb’ty supermarket-they’re welcome to it. Weather it’s legal or not doesn’t stop all of them doing wtf they want.

Surely advertising in a foreign language like this is like advertising for “men only” or “no pooftahs” etc etc.?

Discrimination!

Winseer:
Surely advertising in a foreign language like this is like advertising for “men only” or “no pooftahs” etc etc.?

Discrimination!

How is it, it’s their country now isn’t it:lol::lol::shock:

Well, when it was still our country - we still were not allowed to isolate groups for advertising purposes in this way…

Even asking for “someone who can speak such and such” language was not allowed to be used to shut out this nation of monoglots we live in. :open_mouth:

Poles broke Enigma code and gave it to us, so now, surely, using simple google translate we can decipher what that advert is all about.

Hope they fill their books with truck destroyers. Sweet poetic justice :imp:

internetfan:
Poles broke Enigma code and gave it to us, so now, surely, using simple google translate we can decipher what that advert is all about.

You don’t need google translate to figure out who they want to hire !

Pimpdaddy:
Driver shortage my hairy arse:lol:

Why bother hiring British drivers when you can get Johnny Polish to do it for chips.

Radar19:
Why bother hiring British drivers when you can get Johnny Polish to do it for chips.

Precisely, looks like they’ve found the solution to the problem they’ve created themselves that isn’t really there:)