Are you Flexibel?

Can you use the trailer with curtine for doing diferent job ?

Do you know how to use the sat nav ?

If so then get a job at ADY Logistics. I just hope their planning is better than their spelling :open_mouth:

PS - English Level Medium :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Nuneaton so could still be native… it’s hard for them to type with webbed hands :wink:

Wow!
Thats the worst I`ve seen!While obviously its not a native English speaker,who wrote it,could he or she not throw it at a native English speaker,to have a perusal?
I think as well as the obvious,where English is not the first language,the society nowadays, with predictive text etc.,are slowly killing a language.

Looking at the company data, I suspect being Romanian helps.

Have a strong suspicion any drivers aren’t on the books (presumably LTD) as they report very little in money or assets year on year. Wonder where it all goes as not even enough to pay the director.

Think I might have to pass…do prefer to get paid.

Jussed Dizlecksic

Like the bit that says…English level.Medium.
The irony eh? :laughing:

English level medium, stick to beginner mate

Will native English as spoke dan 'ere and can read a map be ok.

toonsy:
Nuneaton so could still be native… it’s hard for them to type with webbed hands :wink:

Am big offend make buneating reside web hand .
No all Sam with tar brush .
Am local reside and big offend , many gratify :smiley:

toonsy:

Plus they’re too busy impregnating their aunties and ■■■■■■■■■ dirty bags from Beduth down the local park :astonished:

^^^ Beduffff.

Sorry Mao, only got 5 fingers so can’t pronounce it like the natives.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

whiplash:
Wow!
Thats the worst I`ve seen!While obviously its not a native English speaker,who wrote it,could he or she not throw it at a native English speaker,to have a perusal?
I think as well as the obvious,where English is not the first language,the society nowadays, with predictive text etc.,are slowly killing a language.

f… me… I need subtitles for ^^^^that!^^^ :stuck_out_tongue: