C+E booked!!

Well I finally booked my C+E course - starts on the 28 May then the 29 May, weekend off then the 1,2 June with the test on the 3rd :open_mouth:

You going with Zenith again then? cant knock em,trying to persuade my govenor to pay for mine with zenith as well :smiley:
Simon :sunglasses:

oops :blush: posted twice-fat finger,small buttons :smiley:

Good luck

good luck mate

thegeordie:
You going with Zenith again then? cant knock em,trying to persuade my govenor to pay for mine with zenith as well :smiley:

I paid for the combined course so yes I am… :laughing:
Apparently Ive got Roy as the instructor and he’s good apparently (though I have asked for Pete or Gordon again)… :sunglasses:

you boys know what by pass are like? im doin a course with them soon and they seem to be a nice guys with decent kit…

Good luck mate

I had an assessment drive with by-pass,lets just say I went zenith instead,I really cant fault zenith either,but by-pass,mmmmm :unamused:

i looked at bypass when i did mine and as simon says “mmmmmmmm”, i guess you will make your own mind up but to be honest they didnt seem as proffesional as zenith and didnt explain things to me as well as i would have liked when i first enquired (i knew very little about the industry and what i needed to do), like zenith did.

i know they used to have the MOD contract but lost it recently for some reason (i guess it was just prices why they lost it, or it could have been feedback) i didnt chose them so these are just my thoughts.

oh and good luck with the C+E Stu, Roy is ok, he is a little bit moddy first thing but he soon warms up, he’s like an old daf, plenty of warmth and he’s off!!!

lets get no minors this time eh? getting one last time was a disgrace, i’m surprised they issued you a pass! :wink:

Giblsa:
i looked at bypass when i did mine and as simon says “mmmmmmmm”, i guess you will make your own mind up but to be honest they didnt seem as proffesional as zenith and didnt explain things to me as well as i would have liked when i first enquired (i knew very little about the industry and what i needed to do), like zenith did.

Whilst waiting at the test centre for the class 2 test my instructor said that Bypass didnt have a very good pass rate…

oh and good luck with the C+E Stu, Roy is ok, he is a little bit moddy first thing but he soon warms up, he’s like an old daf, plenty of warmth and he’s off!!!

Just like me then… :wink:

lets get no minors this time eh? getting one last time was a disgrace, i’m surprised they issued you a pass! :wink:

No guarantees on that - Ive never ever pulled anything with a trailer… :open_mouth:

Do I need to take my theory test pass certificate with me?

No mate, you have a Class 2 license, there’s no need for anything theory related to be taken for Class 1 training.

C-Kay:
No mate, you have a Class 2 license, there’s no need for anything theory related to be taken for Class 1 training.

Correct - all Theory is done for the first LGV test only - usually C but can be C1.

For CE you need your licence - both parts - that’s it

You will get asked 2 safety questions such as ‘show me how you check the tyres’ etc - you got asked 5 of these on your C test

ROG:

C-Kay:

Correct - all Theory is done for the first LGV test only - usually C but can be C1.

For CE you need your licence - both parts - that’s it

Thanks both - just recieved a letter from Zenith saying I need both parts of my licence and theory certificates and thought Id ask, it was probably a generic letter then… :wink:

DAF95XF:

Giblsa:

Whilst waiting at the test centre for the class 2 test my instructor said that Bypass didnt have a very good pass rate…

Just like me then… :wink:

No guarantees on that - Ive never ever pulled anything with a trailer… :open_mouth:

Just think back to all the time you’ve spent watching the recovery driver pulling you’re bus and you’ll be right :wink:
Simon. :sunglasses:

Oh my god - 2 days till I start the training… :open_mouth:

nervous?

garnerlives:
nervous?

Not yet, but I probably will be when I get to Zenith when I get the keys… :open_mouth:

you wont be mate, you will be a little bit daunted and a little bit excited but as soon as you get in the seat and fire it up you will be 100% concentrating and it will all be a doddle.

keep it real man and you will be fine!